Almost Party Time

I wake up the next morning to Josh with my phone in his hand yelling. 

"Why the hell do you wake up so early?!" he shouts, shutting the alarm on my phone off. 

"Because I have to wake up before Derek if I want to take a shower." I say, rolling my ass out of bed, I hate mornings. There is nothing good about mornings. "He takes longer to get ready for school than any girl that I've ever met." 

"Well than at least shut your damn alarm off. Not all of us want to get up at the ass crack of dawn." he says before going back to Derek's room where he's reserved what seems like a permanent place on the pull out couch. 

I swear that boy is never going to leave. 

Not that you mind. The little voice in the back of my head whispers. 

Shut up! I yell back at the voice. 

I take a quick shower and throw on a pair of dark  wash, ripped, skinny jeans and a batman crop top. I pull on the same old back high top converse that I'd been wearing for the last four years. I grab my phone and my bag before hopping into the car. 

Another benefit of being Derek's sister, I'm not only his showfer, but Josh's too. Oh, joy. 

Josh has his own car, but he decided that it was better if I drove him to and from school. 

Once they were both in the car I started toward school. They took turns sitting shotgun since I refused to let either one of them drive my car. Today Josh sat in the backseat. He starts to poke me repeatedly in the shoulder and the sides. 

"I'm trying to drive, dumbass!" I shout at him, slapping his hands away from me, with one hand still on the wheel. 

"Awe, someone's getting angry." he says. I don't have to look at him to know that he has that annoying smirk on his face. He starts to pat my head as we are nearing the last stop sign before we reached to school. I got an idea. 

"Hey Josh, you know what really sucks." I say with a smile on my lips. 

"What?" he asks me confused. 

"Break check!" I shout as I slam on the breaks. 

I could feel him hit the back of my seat and jerk backwards. 

"Ow! You bitch!" he says, rubbing his forhead. 

Derek was trying not to laugh in the seat next to me. Josh didn't say another word until we pulled into the school parking lot. 

He got out of the car and turned to look at me. 

"I'm driving myself to school from now on." he says with a fake pout before reaching the walkway and heading into the building. I go straight to my locker and start to gather my things for my first class. I get into the classroom before anyone else does. I sit in silence and stare down at my desk before finally the bell rings and the classroom starts flooding with students. Most looking like they would rather be anywhere but here. I was one of those students. I love learning and reading and writing, I hate people and teachers and school lunches. And P.E.

P.E. is the bane of my existence. I hate it more than I hate mornings. It's not that I can't do the work. It's that I don't like being forced to do the work. I shouldn't be forced to work out if I don't want to. 

The first few hours go by, but then it comes to my chemistry class. The only class that I had with Josh. 

I am good with science, it is easy to understand, but that doesn't mean I want to do it.

"Hey Rosey." Josh says as I take my seat next to him. 

He's wearing a black button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and a pair of dark blue jeans. And the same black converse that I was wearing.