Double Trouble

We follow Dr. Michael into a room that I've become all to familiar with in the past few months.

"How are we feeling today?" he asks.

"Pretty good! I'm excited!" I say.

"Don't get your hopes up. It's likely that we'll be able to determine gender today, but not certain."

"I know, but I can still be hopeful."

Dr. Michael laughs and starts the ultrasound.

Josh and Mr. Blake stand around the table.

"Hold on." Dr. Michael says, taking a closer look at the screen.

He places the stethoscope on my stomach. He looks up at us shocked.

"What is it?" I ask, suddenly concerned.

"Hold on." he answers, stepping out of the room.

Me and Josh exchange a worried look while we wait on Dr. Michael to return.

What in the world could be happening? I ask myself.

I can hear Josh and his dad in the corner whispering. I haven't been paying much attention to what was being said. I really didn't care. Right now all I can think about is what could possibly be going wrong.

"Mr. Blake, may I see you please." Dr. Michael says from the hall.

It scares me that he doesn't want to speak to both of us, but I nod anyway, telling him to go.

They talk for what seems like forever before they finally step back into the room. Josh looks shocked. Like he can't believe what he just heard. I can't tell weather or not it's bad or good as I brace myself for the worst.

"Miss Winstead, you're having twins."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo I know that this is a really sort part!!! I'm sorry and I will try to make the next one longer, but I don't have much time on my hands.

Thank you loves if you've managed to read this far!!! I love you all!!! XOXO!!!