4.Enchanté

4.Nice to meet you.

And then you smiled,

and I wondered if I

would Ever think of

Anything else.
-a.r.asher-

•.............•
The first time you encountered me.
It's been 2575 days since which feels like a few days. You walked to the table where I was sat alone with my lunch."It'll just take a moment. It's a dare" You winked as you hopped on my table. It was my sixth month at school and I was still a ghost.

Everyone in the cafeteria were laughing in amusement. Your friends from the table on the other side of the room played the music. You stood up and did the infamous dance. And just when you were about to leave, attempting to sprint, your leg hit my face causing me a nosebleed.

"Shit" you muttered before leaning forward and fixed my glasses just before your friends yelled "come on, belle. Guy's a weirdo anyway" a very unexplainable expression appeared on your face as your eyes softened for a second,
Before you took off to your friends. Later that noon when I was walking myself home you met me in your bike and almost apologized, and that's how we started. It just happened. Thank you god.

You were one rebellious girl who would do anything to gain your parents' attention which they never gave two crap about. You were sad knowing you had to let go what you love. But Liberty, everyone has to do that in life just like how I'm going to have to let you go. Leaving isn't the worst part, it's the fear of not being with you after that. And leaving you alone. I'm sorry.

You sat near the window snuggled up in your blanket with a cup of hot chocolate. You stared at the rain. Your feelings mirroring the drops hitting the windows and dripping down into nothingness. Days like these we spoke in silence. I relaxed beside you let you leaned on me. "It's like they're wandering their way down a dark, lousy world." You spoke gazing the window. "Just like us humans." You laughed dryly "we're all slipping through the fingers of life. Yet someday she'll grab us in her fist." I nodded combing your hair.

"It's beautiful,isn't it ?" you wandered knowingly. The rain was gloomy for you but comfort to me. To us. I kissed your temple "not more than you." I flirted and you smiled. "Ugh so cheesy" you smirked rolling your eyes.

Maybe I should spill the beans rather than waiting for the right time. Who knows when the grim sweeps me off my feet. Pushing my dark thoughts away,I walked to the table opening pastel Crosley X UO and took out your favorite record of Kodaline-In a perfect world. The song Big bad world played.

A wide grin appeared on your face and you turned quickly, likely to get a whiplash. I danced a little swaying my arms like a goof causing you to giggle that sounded better than any record to my ears.

I felt happy to pull you out of the gloomy mood you were sinking in, staring at the rain outside. I laced your finger in mine and placed my hand on your chubby waist. Your feet on mine and we were spinning crazily until 'All I want' played,we moved slowly enjoying the wonderful night.