7.Tout ira bien

7.Everything will be fine.

May your dreams

                                                           Have the heart

To lose your mind,

                                                     Conceived in your

Consciousness

                                                  But never confined.
                               -axiom.attic-
•______•
My phone buzzed on the teak wood.
You messaged me that you were at the hospital getting your vivitrol. It was around the age of 16 you got into alcohol, when your parents forgot they even had a priceless diamond with them.

I prayed to God everyday to make you stop, but your stubbornness was stronger than my faith. You were unruly and told me you had changed because your folks never minded your presence when you were a bright child, so why not try being the opposite?

You got suspended a lot of times and even had to do the social service for weeks, you were one of the tough chicks that the kids were scared of but secretly admired your nerve.

And I remember the stares and gasps we received when You ran towards me down the hall and locked your long fingers between mine that fitted perfectly, you were fearless of what people think or say, how a girl like you would even be with an introvert like me.

You know, If I wrote about you with the ink of the oceans the earth would dearth and still it wouldn't be enough. I could write about you all my living and still it wouldn't justify you. You loved the things people lose sight of, withering flowers, crumpled papers and broken glass and maybe that's how you found me, loved me since I was withering and no one seemed to care. 

I washed my hands, letting the cold water run between my fingers trying to wash away my heavy thoughts. you'll be home very soon and maybe, just maybe I could finally declare you the heart wrenching news about my sickness.
I'm growing sick of just planning on it rather than putting my words into action. Don't blame me for I was only worried about you.

If the genie appears in front of me asking me to grant my wishes, I'd wish your pain away and I'd wish that you have the strength to start your life without me as a burden and I'd wish you never stain your face with your tears.

You were on your phone as you plopped down on the couch beside me leaving a heavy sigh.Your face was worn out with work stress. I asked you to leave the job and relax at home but, you didn't want to turn into a lazy bimbo plus,you'd confirmed that you liked your job,just your manager was a pain.Ever I had a chance to meet that cockroach I'd squeeze him into nothing and that's why you never let me meet him. I almost was going to break his face at the party you had on your first year of work. And since then you never attended the holiday parties rather, we went out somewhere better.

"Trace,I could eat a horse." You whined stuffing your face on a cushion. I  laughed lightly and got on my feet to set the table.