6.Tu ne sais rein

6.You know nothing.

And if you are to love,

love as the moon loves.

It does not steal the night-

It only unveils the

beauty of the darkness
-Isra Al-thibeh-

•_______•
I'm still waiting for the universe's sign to tell me that we are nothing but a perfectly fine couple. But then again, nothing's perfect, just like us.

I thought yesterday was my chance to expose my reports to you, but when I saw you smiling I lost my words.

You were gazing at the sky stitched with stars, but I was gazing at you as if you're the brightest of them. My eyes stung with tears as I realized the tricky part of life isn't dying but living itself. As of that moment I wished we stayed still. I couldn't ruin the hours you were cherishing, I definitely would never be able to forgive myself for that.

You let the silver light slip through your soul waving every inch of you. I know for sure that your beauty is a bonus point because even if I were blind, I would've madly loved you no different from now. You are gifted, Liberty. But the sad part is that you don't realize what you withhold. When I was drowning in the abundance of gray you pulled me out into the world with other shades. You veiled your scars in order to heal mine.

I don't know what have I sinned to have this life, not that I'm not happy. I am, because I have you and I will have you till my last breath, which is shortly. But what I'm going to put you through.

Remember Tee, I won't be around to pick you up when you're breaking down shattered on our cold white floor weeping by yourself with the memory of me, of us, I know it's easier said that done, yet, do try. Don't cry and fall into the hole of darkness from where you pulled me out. I never wanted to make you cry, hell, I never wanted to let a crease appear on your face unless it's the crinkles near your eyes when you grin like a mad cat.

It's your embrace where I feel home and without you I would've given up my life already. Well, maybe today I could just get you in the light. Sometimes I feel it's better to run away and break your heart so that you could hate me and forget me, but the black eye I got when I was 17 reminds me that it's a terrible idea. Remember when I said I was making your joyful life miserable and avoided you for a whole month and you came at my door, dragged me to our spot and punched me in the eye and warned me about never doing that again?

Although we've grown into adults you've never changed.