17.S'envoler

17.To fly away.

Here in the dark
                                              in these final hours

I will lay down my heart

                                          And I'll feel the power
but
                you
                             wont.

                                       -kL-
•_________•

3 hours. Did we have to talk about how wonderful our life was and cherish the moments? I didn't know how to do it. And even if I did 3 hours were far from enough. You sat beside me watching me intently, a sad smile scarred on your face. And our fingers were laced,"Are you going to move out?" I asked you causing you to frown."No. Why would I do that?" you asked. Because you'll be sinking is solitude and wasting your life. "Because This place will be haunted by me," I replied smirking. "And you just gave me the reason yourself," you remarked giggling.

2 hours. My end could be from just running out of stamina, love, and desire of life on earth with you. I felt like a candle trapped inside a jar,
"You look so mellow," you whispered, kissing the back of my hand. I just smiled weakly at you and my breathing was audible.
Everything was going in a slow motion, the annoying beeping of the monitor and the clock, your silent tears and the words you spoke. You admitted that it felt like walking on eggshells so you'd rather stay quiet than saying anything unsuitable. But all I wanted was you to sing me to death. So that I could sleep happily with your voice and my living would be complete.

1 hour. It felt like I was drifting into sleep. Darkness was slowly overlaying. You were still here, watching me with dying eyes of hope and shaking lips. I was slipping away into the world of nothingness little by little."Liberty.." I whispered, you just squeezed my hand gently. "I've loved you all my living, and I'll keep loving after now,.." I coughed, my lungs clutched,"Oh god, you're so beautiful," I  let out a shaky laugh and so did you. "Your life is beloved, and you're strong. So take care of yourself for the sake of me." I completed airily pressing her palm gently. You nodded promising me.

Roughly 10 minutes, Dr.Shire and nurse Lane stood my the foot of the bed flashing me their sympathetic smiles before leaving. And you sat still sat right beside me holding my hand like you could save me from falling off a cliff. My body was numb with an aching chest. I was sinking in a dark tank. And my breath hitched and broke your calm. A loud sob escaped your lips. Your voice was fading, although I tried to stay back fighting with death for a while.
The picture of you wipe my glass flashed in front of my eyes. That young pretty face, I am going to miss. My breaths were loud and painful. As more pictures of us flashed. Our first owling, when you taught me how to ride, when we moved in together, when we ran away for adventures in the mountains, when we graduated, parties and new years kisses, our fights in which you yelled like a homeless crazy lady. Heavy tears slid down my eyes. Your smile. Your deer like eyes. The time we danced, made dinner, the night we got married, when i got you Dawn. And when you took me in your embrace. "I'm tired" I breathed and kissed you as lightly before wandering away into darkness you just watched me with tears helplessly.

It was time, the weight in my body passed and i felt hazy. everything was getting darker. You were yelling, but I couldn't tell what. I saw your face one last time and attempted to smile and you smiled back weakly breaking into endless tears, calling out my name with your cold hands holding my face, waking me up. "Owl always love you." I smiled and you were t-