chapter 21

THEY MADE IT TO THE FIELD NOW

okay Emma here is the sword that you will keep it is called the fire sword, but don't use any of its magics until I show you how they work, ok now watch Strife and War, death said as he sharpened his syches . Strife was on one side of the field and War was on the other pulling out his choaster. before I knew they were at it both horses rearing and striking the air with energetic snorts and throwing their heads up and down. Strife somehow shoved War off of Ruin and ruin came cantering over to me,death,and fury. okay Emma and fury are you to ready?death asked. I glanced at fury who was unwrapping the whip from the horn of her saddle let's go she said as she charged out on her horse. well I guess so then I said as I followed fury out into the field.

REMEMBER NO TEAMS, EVERYONE IS ON THEIR OWN!!!!!!!death shouted.  I took War head on as I charged him and our swords colliding making a sparks. Sasha danced circles around War trying to kick him and even tried to strike him with her front hooves. Sasha reared again but this time I wasn't ready for it and War saw it and pushed me off of Sasha and leaping on to her back.

Sasha pinned her ear and bolted then skidded to a Holt rearing and bucking wildly. Sasha reared up and my saddle had came undone and war slide off of Sasha's back but sasha wasn't done with war yet. Sasha whirled around with teeth bearing and ears pinned charging war and trying to strike him with her hooves. that's when I realized she was going to kill him if no one stopped her. I began running over towards War and Sasha and I was so followed by the others. Strife who was still mounted quickly grabbed Sasha's reins and led her away and leading her towards me , we meant half way and strife handed me the reins. I watched as war stood up. ok I think that's it for the day let's go home everyone death said as he mounted Despair. we all nodded in agreement. i lead sasha over to the fallen saddle. I threw up onto her back and made sure the cinch was alright. when I finished I realized it was just us out in the field and Death. I turned back around to check my cinch and the whole time Death watched me. I mounted Sasha and cantered over to Death. I passed him and went down the trail and looked back to see that he was following me.

_________________

Death and I both made it to the cabin and turned our horses loose for the day. as I finished putting my tack away and was walking out when Death pinned me up against the barn walls. both arms were on both sides. death moved closer so that if I tried to escape it wouldn't work. with his right hand he brushed away a red piece of hair that had fallen in front of my face. then I put my head down only for Death the put his hand under my chin and lift it up and he locked eyes with mine. I found it hard to escape his gaze and his mask was off and he looked a lot like a normal man. his forehead now rested on my forehead ,and before I knew it his lips were on my lips.