Chapter ten

I finished untacking Sasha and setting her out to graze. So what was that whole spinning thing you did back there? asked Strife.

you know Client Anderson I asked.

nope said strife.

oh well he is a famous horse trainer I use to watch his DVDs when it was time to train a horse I replied.

oh well that explains alot said strife when Charlie came running in saying he was hungry. ok I will be in in a second ok go inside I said and Charlie ran in I followed him and the others followed behind me. I opened the door and went straight to the kitchen with a carton of eggs and bread. I opened the carton to find white eggs with purple pinkish spots. hey what's up with the the eggs I asked fury who was making the toast. oh nothings wrong with them they are fine she replied. but why are they pinkish purple spots I asked. oh those are rossling eggs, they are phantom chickens she said. oh ok then what's next phantom monkey unicorns I mumbled under my breath. it could happen Emma fury said with a jokingly smile. oh god no I just cursed myself I said jokingly as I cracked an egg and neon green yolk can out but before I could say anything fury beat me they are fine I promise you she said. ok ok I will just cook them then. I watched as they slowly turned a normal yellow like normal eggs. Stife, war, fury and Charlie ate the eggs and toast while I got ready to go hunt I really felt like hunting and I wanted fresh blood. ok guys I will be back I yelled as I ran out the door.

(IN THE WOODS)

I was walking around to find the perfect hunting spot, I finally found a spot it was behind a tree in a meadow right by the woods. a young deer pasted by. I got in a ready postion to pounch the deer but he noticed me and took off towards the woods I quickly ran after him and tackled him to the ground sinking my fangs into its flesh. the fresh blood tasted good and refreshing. but then I heard a stick snap behind me and it was coming towards me.

***********************

CLIFFHANGER