CHAPTER SIX THE RESCUE

Really which one war asked. that one with the leg half way gone I can heal him and earn his trust and train him I said facing war. he frowned are you sure I mean look at that large sorrel over there. nope I want him and I am NOT changing my mind War I said. fine we will take her then war said turning to face the horsemaster. are you sure he can barely stand ad if any thing I should drop him said horsemaster. no there is no need for that, do you have a rope we could use I asked. he disappeared and came back with a rope and handed it to me. I made my way towards the injured filly she was worse than what I thought she was, as I looked at her face there was no way I would but a halter or any type of riding or pulling tack on her. I carefully slipped the rope around her neck. I tried to figure out what color she was but she was so bloody and cut up it was hard to tell. I lead her back to war and the horsemaster. so what's the horse's name asked the horsemaster. Sasha I said. ok time for us to go get your son and head home said war. you do know "my" son has a name and his name is Charlie I snapped. ok war said as he turned to open a portal in the woods with a log cabin and hitching posts and barn it was pretty. I saw stife's horse so I knew Charlie was here. we stepped through and led Sasha in to the barn and luckily it was filled with hay and grain I but her in a stall and fed her & watered her. i started cleaning her wounds the one on her face was in need of stitches. I headed inside war already left. I came inside to find stife and Charlie sleeping on the couch I picked Charlie up and entered a room with a bed and toys I pulled the covers back and tucked Charlie bed. I went in the room across from his it was mine as I walked around before I laid down for the night I heard the door open and close I guess strife left then I fell asleep.