Chapter 20

RISE AND SHINE BUTTERCUP a voice said but before I could open my eyes I felt a sharp pain in my side. only to realize it was strife who kicked me in my side.

he went to kick me again in the ribs but this time I caught his foot and pulled it only to watch his other leg buckle under him and fall. Fury entered the room only to see strife on the floor I swear I did nothing I said smiling and throwing my hands up jokingly, then fury tossed a whole  bunch of armor on my lap. here put these on Emma she told me as she shoved Strife out the door.     I examined my armor and I liked the style of it it was all black with silver spikes here and there.

________________

as I placed my armor for my chest on I noticed that in the sleeves had knives that I could pull out. then I had wrist guards with spikes on them.

Fury why exactly are there spikes on my wrist guards? (Emma)

So your enemy can't grab your wrist and wait til you see what the boots have. (Fury)

after placing my boots on I found different places that I could hide weapons or whatever I wanted.

we both walked into the kitchen to see Death,War, and Strife. hey hey Emma is it okay if we all call you the dark rider or the emo rider? strife asked before getting smacked upside the head by Death.

ya we all get to laugh when you get beat by Emma in training. fury said laughing as if she could see it all now.

_________________________

as we got half way to the training field I realized I forgot someone or something. But what? oh no Pita I forgot him. hey did anyone bring Pita or let him outside I yelled because I was in the way back. yes I did, that dumb bird couldnt figure out the difference between a window to a large open door. Death said laughing and he held his forearm outward and a large black crow appeared on his forearm. is that how you call the birds here? I asked as I watched Death stroke the bird. yes and Dust likes to be a baby too. (death)

I swung my forearm out like Death had done and waited for ten minutes before Pita came. but he didn't go towards me instead he flew over to war and ruin and perched on ruin's neck. pea brain I mummbled to myself.

*******************

okay the moment you guys have been waiting ;) for will be in the next chapter which I hope won't take long to update.