chapter 18

~~ This chapter is all in Death's point of view, just so all you guys know and won't get confused~~

After we ment Crystal we all headed back to Emma's cabin without Charlie I was surprised she had a kid with her. I looked over at Emma and  Sasha was rearing and pawing the air and took off running. I shook Despair's reins to make him go faster, wait where is she even going I asked myself as I watched her turn into the woods. before I knew there was a large creek and Sasha cleared it. the rest of us slowed down and went back to the trail. but before Despair could hit the trail  I turned him around and made him run as fast as he could so he could build staima. Despair cleared it and we followed Sasha's tracks.

________________________________

after following Sasha's tracks for two hours we came to a large hole in the ground. I dismounted and embraced myself for what I might see. I slowly peeped in the hole and it was empty no signs of a horse in there no signs of a struggle in the dirt. in the bushes something was moving and i grabbed one of my reapers preparing for the attack. instead out came Sasha with her head up high and ears standing straight up , tail in the air and her long legs extended out when she trotted over. You kinda look like an Arabian when you do that I thought to myself as she whoaed infront of me. Where's Emma I asked Sasha through mind link, and yes I can mind link with any horse.

I dont know death, all I know is that we fell in the hole and Emma was gone and when I woke up I wasn't in the hole (Sasha)

hmmm I can't think of where she would have went either. (Sasha)

alright then are you ready to go to hell I need to find something in hell's libary of records that Samael has. (Death)

Sure why not (Sasha)

Just follow us and stay close to Despair while I am gone. (Death)

Okay but where do you think Emma has gone. (Sasha)

If I am right she's with the charred council only they would do this and when her mission is completed she will be sent straight to the cabin (Death)

~~ I am going to make a part two for this chapter~~