Chapter 27

We followed the trail back to my cabin but instead of turning to go home we went straight and entered a meadow with a large maple tree in the middle and under it stood War, Fury, Strife, and Charlie.  Near the maple tree was a large hole, we stopped under the maple tree and once again death and I tied the ropes to Lil Red's feet and threw it over a tree branch. As Death and War pulled the rope and lifted up the body I quickly moved the cart from underneath lil red's body and war and death slowly lowered it and set the body gently on the ground and moved it in to the hole.  After we buried Lil Red we all made our way back to the cabin, War and Strife riding their horses and Charlie rode with us, I looked back to see Fury alone standing by Lil Red's grave and watched as she laid some flower down on top of Lil Red's grave. I leaned over towards Death Should we ask if she wants to come with us. Death stopped Despair and Sasha and looked back No she needs some time to her self, death turned back around and clicked for the horses to move on.

Im going to try and update more often now that my horse is better and things are finally going good. Hoping to update again some time this week. 🍁