18.5

We finally made it to hell, I whoaed Despair infront of a large black building with no door on the right side and on the left side door was about to fall. I turned around to see Sasha standing behind Despair.

I dismounted Despair and made my way up the stairs. as I walked through the door way something hard fell on me. I turned around and it was the door. I countuied down the hall. then the memory of Emma appeared in my head when we first ment and well I .... hate to admit it but I think I might actually Love her, when I first touched her arms I wanted to hug her.

------_________--------_____________

I finally made it to a room full of books and in the middle were four desk with 3 female demons and 1 male demon. I approached the smaller younger looking female demon.

what do you want she asked.

a book ....... about vampires I snapped back.

vampires why she asked in a whisper.

just give me the book so I can go please.

fine she said as she disappeared into thin air only moments later to come back with a book that had a red cover and in gold writing said vampires.

she handed the book to me and surprisingly she gently handed it to me. I turned and walked out the front doors.

despair and Sasha were standing up sleeping. despair had his head over sashas back and sashas nose was an inch from the ground.

am I erupting a slumber party I asked jokingly.

depairs head flew up and looked at me sasha didn't bother to move. but I noticed her knees were starting to buck under her. I shhed despair to be quite and not disturb her.

we stood around before sasha finally hit the ground and jumped up startled.

whhaat happened she asked looking around franticly.

________________________________

There is going to be another part to this chapter but it won't come up til later.