Chapter two Present Day

THIS PART IS TO CATCH YOU GUYS UP ON HER LIFE AFTER NINA AND JACK WERE KILLED. I am now 17, and I was a leader of the fang pack yes fang pack it was full of werewolves but not any more they all died in battle so it was me and four other humans. let's get this straight all the vampires have died well not all but most because I am the last vampire in the entire world. werewolves were the first to go extinct from the world the last one died two weeks ago. so the only humans remaining is Charlie he is five and his little sis is Amelia she is seven months old their parents died too, then it was bill and Jenny and Jenny is also pregnant too she is eight months in her pregantence so we are all trying to find a safe spot to stop for a while and a place where Jenny can have her baby. I guess that actually make five humans and a vampire that was raised my an alfa werewolf and his mate. so pretty funny story don't you think? and I still have my ax and locket to. the humans don't really call me by my name instead they call me Chopper because I am very well known for becoming violent towards demons and literally chop them to pieces, but hey I had fun chopping them up after all they ruined my life killed my parents that also includes jack and Nina and the werewolf couple ( they never told me their names ) and they killed my friends and my horse Lighting I don't like talking about his death.

CHAPTER TWO

We walked through an a abandon city called Chicago as we walked through I stopped and turned towards bill and Jenny what was Chicago like before it became a ghost town? I asked with my head slightly tilted to the side. bill was shifting Amelia over his shoulders man she was out cold and Jenny was holding Charlie's hand well it was very crowded, had lots and lots of lights and traffic, stores and reasants replied bill. o I wish I could have seen the place when it was still up I said. I watched in the distance as a building collapsed sending an echo and slight breeze and some dust our way. ummm let's get going I don't think we should be standing here and talking said Jenny. I AGREE yelled Charlie leaving an echo behind. I smiled ok then let's get a move on our groove before we look like that Pepsi can, I was pointing at it with my big toe unless you want to join it everyone chuckled. we countuied walking we were now out in the country side when Charlie yelled lookies house everyone turned to dircection he was pointing. it was buried in vines trees and bushes perfect I thought if this house is safe enough for Jenny to give birth and for us to live in well then its home I thought in my head. well let's hope we can find the door first said bill I hope so I replied with a slight grin and Jenny rolled her eyes at us and sighed. we entered the house and well it looked freakin brand new to our surprise. I went up stairs and there was five rooms and three bathrooms sweet I thought in my head Amelia and Charlie can have their own rooms and a bathroom. same for me and bill & Jenny. the other rooms can be used for strange or something.