18.5 part 2

*  WARNING this chapter may be  long*       

I made it back to Emma's cabin at midnight and still no sighn of Emma. Sasha and Despair were in the pasture grazing. I decided to pull a chair out and sit down at the kitchen table and read the book I got from Samaels libary. I opened the book and the first page said vampires , earth demons. interesting way the start a book I thought to myself sarcasticly.

I flipped to the next page where it had the table of contents.

chapter one - physical appearance

chapter two - abilities/ rare powers

chapter three - diet

chapter four - change

chapter five - background

I quickly flipped to chapter one - physical appearance.

The vampires physical appearance looks a lot like a human expect their eyes can change various colors and they have four fangs, the top two are the largest fangs.

                   eye color change

Vampires eyes can change from a beautiful gold to a pitch black pit  that is bottomless or a blood red , in A matter of seconds. But also remember this every vampire is different and eye color is different for every vampire.

I flipped to chapter two right before Emma slammed the door open and and a large figure sitting on her shoulders.

** A special shout out to SavannahButler3 and Saigge16 for putting a boot up my butt to up date :). **