Chapter eleven. WHAT ARE YOU

I turned my head in that direction I saw nothing I smelled the air and the only scent I got was deer and that was all. so I continued with drinking. when I felt a sharp pain in my side and with enough force to knock me over. I looked over to see a man with black bone straight hair, piercing reddish orange eyes, and a scar on his chest left side, no shirt and a reaper in his on hand the other in my side.

What are you? he demaned.

A vampire I said with an eyebrow raised slowly pulling out one of the reapers and throwing it to the ground now holding the open wound.

Vampire never heard of it, what is your name he asked.

Emma yours I asked watching the wound slowly heal and the pain being numb enough for me to stand but still held my side.

Death, and are you the new horseman he asked.

I nodded and slowly started to make my way back to the cabin.

I looked behind me to see death following me but keeping a distance. I looked down and saw that I was fully healed I looked back at death who was watching me closely, I quickly darted as fast as I could only to see him mounted on a horse. the horse had green flames pale half rotted flesh. when I noticed that he was sideways on the horse and jumping off and on to me once again knocking me to the ground. we tumbled a little down a hill we both crashed in to a tree which splitted us apart. I landed in a creek that thankful was all dried up and I rolled on to my back and the next thing I knew death was straddling me to the ground holding my wrists. and awardly I was enjoying him touching me.

WHERE DO YOU EXECTALLY THINK YOU ARE GOING? he demaned.

HOME I yelled back pushing him off me and now I was standing up.

Home? don't you have some type of training he asked.

No I just got here thank you. I snapped.

Where is your "home"? he asked.

right over there I said pointing to my right. he shot a glare at me ok then let's go inside I need to talk to the others. ok I said as we made our way there.