Chapter fourteen

we came up to a large brick house with a garden and in it was a woman and child. the women looked up and I could tell how she got her name crystal. her eyes were literally crystals with beautiful blond hair and pale skin the boy was the same. we stopped in front of the gate and dismounted. Death was first to approach followed by the others then me with Charlie on my hips.

_____________________________

we left Charlie to spend the night because I had training at the crack of dawn. we rode on silence the only sounds were the horses' snorting and hooves on the ground. then I had a wonderful idea how fast can Sasha go. I dug my heels into her ribs and when I did it she jumped in shock then reared pawing the air. as soon as her front hooves hit the ground we were gone. I looked back to see the others trying to keep up with us. war was kept kicking ruin to go faster, fury had a riding crop I don't know where it came from and was hitting her horse with it, strife was smacking his stallion with his accuse reins I could hear the smacks from up here, and death was shaking the reins for despair to go faster.

*****************************

SORRY THIS IS YET AGAIN ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER.