Chapter 15

I smiled because it turned out to be a race. Sasha was running with her head high in the air snorls flairing ear standing straight up. but for her being smaller man can see run, then I thought it would be funny to veer right into the woods so I did. I turned around to see that War and Ruin were now in front of the other three riders. I faced forward again, I prepared to jump a large creek. but there were four bad things about the whole thing.

1. I haven't jumped a horse in years.

2. I didn't have the proper tack.

3. both sides of the slopes were covered in stones.

4. and it was slippery on both sides.

I sat up straight getting ready to either fall to my death or get thrown off again because the jump was too far for Sasha. wait fall to my death no I can't because I am a vampire so I won't die just be severely injured that's all. before i knew it we landed perfectly on the other side. the others just stood there and watched only because they didn't have enough time to build staima, instead they turned and headed back to the trail. I slowed Saabs down to a walk it was now two hours after that and I was lost completely lost.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

OKAY I KNOW IT TOOK A WHILE TO UPLAOD AND THAT YOU GUYS ARE PORABLY SITTING THERE STARING AT YOUR SCREENS THINKING ANY MOMENT NOW AND NOTHING COMES AND YOU PROBALY START CUSSING UP A STORM IN YOUR MIND.