Enrollment Form (CLOSED!)

CLOSED.

I only need 10-15 characters. You may enroll up to three characters.

WP UN: (Shortcut for Wattpad Username, just write your username here in wattpad.)

Character Name: (Think of a unique character name. Although make sure that it may sound filipino.)

Alias: (This is a squad of heroes fighting zombies and wanting to stop the apocalypse, so you are gonna need an alias. It could be a hero name like Iron Man, Captain America, etc. But of course, don't imitate the names of fictional superheroes from the comics.)

Age: (Any age is allowed but not too young or not too old, please.)

Appearance: (Just describe how you look.)

Personality: (State the behavior of this character.)

Occupation: (It could be student, teacher, driver, fireman, policeman, doctor, etc.)

Weapon/s of Choice: (Anything, but if your weapon is taken, I will inform you. I recommend this website for your guide: http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons)

Strengths: (What are the skills of your character? What can he/she do? Is your character intelligent? Strong? Fast? Make sure to describe your character's capabilities very well.)

Weaknesses: (Everyone has weaknesses, even heroes.)

Background: (Just a brief story of your character.)

Actor/Actress: (Since this is kind of sort of about Philippines, only Philippine portrayers! Lets try to be loyal to our country's celebrities!)

Questions for you to Answer:

1. Why do you want to apply here in my story?
2. What are your expectations for my story?
3. Whatever the fate of your character will be, would that be fine with you?
4. Do you promise support for this story?
5. Will you be a kind, disciplined and friendly reader?

That's all! Thanks!