Chapter 12: Pagkabihag

Author's Note: Kung sa nakaraang chapter, pinaghanda ko kayo para sa informal and uneducated language and way of speaking ni Dragon Gangster, ngayon naman, maghanda kayo ng tissue. Manonosebleed kayo sa pagkwento ng ingliserang si Bad Knife! Hehe! Looks like ako lang ang hindi manonosebleed since I'm kind of english speaking in real life.

Bad Knife's Point of View

After a few minutes staying in Starbucks Coffee, Death and HD-Queen have finally arrived.

"Yo, Justin! Lisa! Nakarating kayo, sa wakas! Kamusta?" said Super Golfer joyfully, then suddenly coughed a bit, probably because he spoke while there is still coffee about to enter his esophagus.

"Ayos lang naman, di katulad nang kape sa loob ng bibig mo.."  Death told him.

"Marami kaming napatay na mga zombie at nalungkot sa kamatayan nina Scarlet Medic at Grim Harvester." HD-Queen added.

"Yeah. That crazy Taiga bully killer guy was the cause of her zombification. He will pay soon enough when we are reunited! And Grim Harvester..Grim Harvester sacrificed himself for us to survive." I spoke.

"Yeah. His background story is sympathetic and it affected him a lot..it made him willing to sacrifice himself for his family. He doesn't want the same thing to happen again wherein he just let himself lose his family. Anyway, those two are still with us no matter what.." Super Golfer said grievously.

"Nakakaiyak na mas gusto niyang mamatay na lang para sa atin imbis na makita pang isa sa atin ay mamamatay pa.." Lady Shooter added with a sad tone.

"And then, we got separated. Ngayon, ang plano ay subukang hanapin sila, to reunite." Dana Quinn enunciated.

"Wait, paano sina Daniel? Yung mga nasa bahay ni Hank?" Death asked.

"Good point. Sa ngayon, hindi natin macontact yung mga kakampi natin. Nawala na silang lahat. Kunin mo na natin yung ibang naiwan sa bahay. Baka mangailangan sila ng tulong." Dana Quinn answered.

"Is that final?" I asked.

"No, because I still haven't finished this coffee I just brought!" HD-Queen answered obnoxiously which is actually kind of part of his humor.

Death and Super Golfer laughed.

"Yeah, it's final. HD-Queen and Death, just drink that while traveling. Come on, let's find a car." said Dana Quinn and prepared herself.

We searched for an open car we could use. We ended up with a Pajero that was just left in the middle of the street. Dana Quinn and Lady Shooter are on the front. Me and Super Golfer are in the middle seat. Death and HD-Queen chose to be in the back seat.

The travel lasted long and became boring. Super Golfer slept on my lap for he was really feeling tired and sleepy. Lady Shooter, who can't do a drive-by shooting against zombies since she ran out of ammunition on her weapons slept as well. Death and HD-Queen performed drive-by shootings in zombies that they will see. They still have a lot of weapons and ammunitions, that's why. We were in Las Piñas and going back to Manila took us more than an hour for traveling. It was already night time, I also felt s little sleepy. I myself want to sleep already like MVP and Wenia, but I tend to prevent it, since I don't want to miss the action!

Soon, we reached the house of Hank. We saw no zombies, but there was something mysterious and unusual in there. I saw a familiar blue jacket. Belonging to one of those relatives of some teammates, I guess.

After Dana Quinn parked our new car in the garage, we went down from it and ran going to the frontyard where I saw something unusual.

"Here's the blue jacket I saw!" I told them.