Bonding time!

All people say that their kids are like them . Well in the Haddock family that is exactly the cause . Jacobe likes throwing axes just like his mother Astrid and Ivie is like her father Hiccup  Jacobe is the oldest of 13 and Ivie soon will be  13 and Gabe is 2 .

" Nice  throw , Mum " Jacobe told his mother " Thanks " she said throwing her axe again " I wonder what Dad and Ivie are doing?" Jacobe said " I can only Imainge " Astrid said laughing 

Today was the day Hiccup had the day off from is cheif Gutiys . So what better would he do and spend the day with his only daughter .

" haha" Dad she said as he flicked cookie dough on her nose " That wasn't very nice " Ivie said sarcastically . Ivie was very good at being a drama queen . At lest that's what Jacobe said. " wasn't it " he returned the sarcasm  " haha" Ivie laughed " what are you laughing at?" Hiccup asked his daughter he said wiggling his fingers ready to attack her with tickles " noooo" Ivie ran up the stair but Hiccup chased after her . " mmh , we're could my  Ticklish Ivie be ?" Hiccup said searching around up stairs . Then he notice That the closet door was open a tad so he when to take a closer look . Guess  what he found ? " ha, got ya " Hiccup laughed carring his daughter and puting her on his and Astrid's big bed " Ready to be attack , yough lady " he said As he blow a rasssberrie on her stomach " hahha, Dad stopahahahahhahahha  " she laughed and pleaded him to stop . " okay " Hiccup let her go . He loved hearing Ivie's laughter . She would sometimes even laugh so hard that she would snort . Hiccup loved having such a happy family .

Later on in the Haddocks house 

" Dinners ready " Astrid called out from the food smelling kitchen " yes I'm starving " Jacobe ran down the stair an acerdantly fall hard on his Ankle " Jacobe are you okay?" Ivie asked Jacobe started crying " Mum , it hurts "he wailed " Hiccup can you get some ice ?" Yelled Astrid seeing the ankle was already swelling up " yeah sure thing " Hiccup didn't wast anytime and was back within a minute " Thanks , Dad " Jacobe wiped away his tears " It's okay , Jacobe " Hiccup said rubbing his sons back . Ivie and Hiccup Helped Jacobe hop to the table for dinner while Astrid went go the healers to see if one of Elders could look at Jacobe's foot . Astrid dint think it was broken but she thought it must be a very bad sprain because Jacobe hardly every crys . He was strong like she was . Some times that boy was just a clumsy as him father . Who knew what tomorrow would bring .