Babysitting Gabe

HELLO,My BEAUTIFUL READERS :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING 😘😘☺️☺️❤️❤️❤️😱😱😱😍😍😍😎😎😎😊😊😊 HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER XD I KNOW YOU GuYS WILL,  bye :) 

The Haddocks house was busy as a shop on Snogltog.

" Ivie get up please " Astrid yelled she had let Ivie sleep in because it was her birthday the night before so Ivie was very tired . Astrid needed her up because she needed Ivie to Babbysit ,Gabe.

" Ivie ,please " her mother called to her " coming,Mum" Ivie finally replied " Thank you" she said holding a crying toddler in her arms . Ivie came down the stairs with dark cyrculs under her eyes " Sorry ,Ivie could you please babysit ,Gabe?" Asked her stressed mother " sure,Mum " she said taking Gabe from her mother " Thanks,Ivie I'll be back in an hour I've just got to go and help your father " Astrid told her " what could possably could go wrong ...I mean it's only an hour" Ivie shrugged her shoulders  Astrid walked out the door giving her daughter a small smile " Oh, and Jacobe is at training " Astrid told her " so it's only you and Gabe" Astrid said " could you please tell Jorden to come here?" Asked Ivie " sure,sweetheart " Astrid walked out the door " well I guess it's just you and me,Gabe" Ivie put him down to play with his toys making him clap his little hands . Then there was a knock at the door " it's open " Ivie called out and in walked Jorden " hey,Ivie " He brought a bunch of flowers out from behind his back " This was for your birthday yestday " He explained " Thank you so much,their beautiful "Ivie thanked the boy " your welcome " Jorden replied " so why were you so sad yesterday?" Asked Jorden " do I have to tell you?" Ivie sounded scared and Jorden nodded " okay I'll tell you" the girl said " you see,Tiffany"Ivie was trying to get the words out of her mouth " Tiffany " Jorden said to loudly " yeah, she was um , sort of teaseing me " Ivie got out of her sealed mouth she want really planning on  telling anyone not even her best friend Nora " how was she teasing you?" He asked curisly " well you know how I said I dropped my book in the dirt " Ivie said fiddling wth her hands " yeah" Jorden replied " well she really though it in the dirt" Ivie looked sheepish for telling a white lie " why didn't you tell me or Nora but you lied ,Ivie?" He didn't seem mad at all " I know I'm really sorry ,Jorden" Ivie sounded sorry because Ivie never really yelled lies ." It's okay I forgive you "He hugged her " Thank you " Ivie replied the two pulled apart to see Gabe capping his hands and he had a big toothy smile on his face " I guess ,Gabe forgives you too" Jorden laughed just then Astrid walked back in the door "Mum , your back early " Ivie stood up " yes I thought I would come check on you two " she said " oh,okay " Ivie replied " how are you,Jorden ?" Asked Astrid " Good thank you ,Mrs Haddock" he replied politely " I should go now ,Ivie ,bye" he walked out the door and waved to Gabe who laughed ." Wow what a busy day we all have had" Astrid shook her head making Ivie smile .