Sick day

Ivie woke up feeling sick, With a headache,runny nose, and she felt sick in the stomach. She still got out of bed  and she didn't want to say anything to her parents . Ivie walked down the stairs without saying hello and headed straight to the kitchen table and sat in her chair .

" Hello, earth to,Ivie " Jacobe waved his hand in front of her face  " hu?... Oh ,hello," Ivie's thoughts came back down do earth . " kids, Breackfest is ready " Astrid called picking up a cranky Gabe . " Okay " Jacobe replied " you coming ,Ive ?" Jacobe looked at his sister with a concerned look .when she just stayed steated in her chair . Ivie would usally leap out of her  seat for breackfest which was what concerned Jacobe the most . He didn't say anything though. " I'm coming " she pushed her chair back with her feet and followed Jacobe . "These smell fantastic ,Mum !" Jacobe helped himself to breackfest " Thanks " Astrid  replied with a grin " Hey,Mum" Jacobe glanced at Ivie and then focused his eyes back at Astrid . " yes,honey?" She lifted her head to look at him. "do you think ,Ivie looks a little pale ?" Jacobe asked looking at his sister's face that was a tad white . " Yeah she does actually " Astrid walked up to Ivie and placed her hand on her daughters forehead and jumped back " you are really hot , Ivie " you've got a fever " Astrid walked over to the sink and wet a rag . " Go up to bed ,I'm going to send a terrible terror to the healers " Astrid told her . Ivie did as she was told and headed back up to bed . " Hope that fever drops a bit " Astrid walked up stairs to Ivie's room and placed the cold rag on Ivie's forehead . " why didn't you tell me you felt sick ?" Her mother asked her " I don't know" Ivie shrugged her shoulders . " I thought I would just try to get thought the day " Ivie replied " Do you feel cold ?" Astrid asked " a little " Ivie snuggled up to her pillow as Astrid placed a warm blanket over her body . " Rest , Phobe will come and check you over later . " Astrid told her daughter . Phobe was one of berks healers ." she wants that fever down " She told Ivie just as she was just about  out the door.