Just a Virus

Hello , my lovelys. I hope your enjoying my books . Thanks for reading and voting ! ,bye .😄😊😘 thanks for 500 reads now let's see if we can get to 1K .

Phobe,berks healer came around to the Haddocks house hold, late that afternoon to check on a feverish Ivie .

" Well, the fevers very high " Astrid told Phobe. "She isn't as hot as the last time I felt her " Astrid walked up the stairs and Phobe followed her to Ivie's bedroom . 

The two women quietly opened Ivie's bedroom door . Just in cause she was asleep. Which she was . Out like a light .

" Ivie,sweetheart wake up " Astrid gently rubbed her daughters back . " Phobes ,here, " Astrid told Ivie . Ivie sat up and rubbed her eyes then clenched her head. When she did that Astrid put the back of her hand to Ivie's forehead and gasped.  "The fever's gotten higher " Astrid told Phobe. Ivie was as hot as the summer sun. Then Phobe walked up to Ivie and placed her hand on Ivie's forehead . " mmm, she is quit hot " Phobe walked over to her medical bag and pulled out two bottles of medicine. " There's been a virus going around with high fevers" Phobe told Astrid . "So it's nothing to worry about ?" Astrid asked " no, shouldn't be " Phobe closed her medical bag . "  if she get worse or hotter come and find me " Phobe gave Ivie and Astrid a friendly smile. " Thanks ,Phobe " Ivie returned the smile " no worry...I want you drinking lots of water,okay?" Phobe looked at both her and Astrid.  "Ok" Ivie went back to bed .

" Is ,Ivs okay?" A worried Gabe asked " she's gonna be just fine " Phobe smiled down at the toddler who was clapping his hands and smiling .