Go away

When Ivie woke up,she decided  to go  for a early morning walk around Berk. Maybe say hello to some friends go see her Dad doing his cheif stuff. There was one person that she did not want to say hello to though. Can you guess who that person was? It was Tiffiny and her girl group.

"Hey!" Tiffany said tapping Ivie's shoulder,but she kept walking ,trying to ingore,Tiffnays anoying finger and her girls.

"What are you going to do if we don't leave you alone?...go cry to you Daddy?" One girl said that Ivie didn't know. She must be new to tge group she thought.

Ivie didn't know what to say. It felt like Tiffany was draining all the words out of her and Ivie didn't know what to say. 

"I...I,um...i don't know what to say" Ivie replied

"Of course you don't know what to say...cause your stupid...worthless and you show no apathetic to anything!" She told Ivie pushing her into the ground making Ivie start sobbing.

"I'm not worthless...you are!" Ivie replied in  a small but strong voice.

"Oooh" all the girls from Tiffnay's girl group said in sinc

"Shut up girls,we are here to annoy Ivie not me!" She hissed over her shoulder.

"Or maybe you should just leave her alone!" Hiccup's voice told Tiffany and her girls

Hiccup stared at the girls and Tiffany.

"Go...and leave my daughter alone,please," Hiccup said in a calm voice to handle this delicate situation.

"Yes,sir," all tye girls from Tiffany's group walked away but Tiffany didn't.

"You got lucky!" She hissed in a whisper to Ivie then walked away.

"Are you ok,sweetheart?," Hiccup asked rapping his arms around Ivie who nodded in his grasp.

"Good...now let's go home" he told her as they treated to walk in the direction to the Haddocks house hold.

"Ok" she replied.

Hiccup could feel Ivie shaking while he had his hand on her back. He wondered how long had this teasing been going on for.

"Ivie...how long has this...bulling been going on for?" Hiccup asked wanting answers.

"A...few weeks" she replied regretting not telling anyone.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" He asked and stopped walking getting a good look at his daughter.

"I...I don't know...because I'm worthless, and I show no apathetic for anything!" She yelled making other viking stop and jerk back at her yelling. Ivie dint usally yell. At all. Hiccup couldn't remember the last time when she had yelled at anyone.

Tiffany was right Ivie thought. She was right.

"Ivie,sweetheart,calm down please," Hiccup placed a hand on her shoulder but she shrugged it off.

"No...no I will not calm down!" She yelled and ran out of Hiccup's sight.