Family and friends

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a while but this will be the last chapter of the haddocks! Thank you guys for reading and I hope you have a lovely day! -Charlotte 😘❤️😊🎉

The big dragon stared at Jordon and Ivie for about a minute. It showed it's teeth which made Ivie hold her breath.

"Jordo-"

"It's okay he won't hurt you." Jordon made a move to touch the dragon's snout but it ran away into the woods of Berk. "It's gone." He said turning to Ivie who looked like she was about to have a heart attack.

"What's wrong-are you okay?" Jordon suddenly became worried about his girlfriend.

"Um, yeah the dragon just scared me a little." Ivie said with a hand on her chest.

"Okay, let me take you home." Ivie nodded as Jordon held her hand.

*************************************************************************

When Jordon and Ivie were getting closer to the Haddock's house, they heard things falling over and Nora yelling at Gabe.

"Oh that's great." Ivie mumbled and ran to the house.

When she opened the door she saw Nora running after Gabe who was laughing finding the situation funny.

"Gabe, come her-Oh Ivie thank Thor your here. He won't let me put him down for his nap!" Nora said out of breath.

"Gabe, are you being a trouble maker?" Ivie asked smiling with her hands on her hips.

"Ya." He replied with a giggle.

Nora and Ivie shook their heads.

"Come on let's get you to bed mr." Ivie smiled and picked up her brother and headed up the stairs to his room.

"Wow, she's good with him, Hu?," Jordon commented to Nora who smiled.

"Yeah, she is," Nora smiled at him.

****************************************************************

And that my friends is the end of the Haddocks!...well until the second book comes out ;) so yeah bye my lovelys! :)