The tree

Hello , my fabulous readers . I hope your liking all this Ivdan/ Ivie and Jordan shipping cause there's a  lot more coming !!! Thanks for reading and voting ,bye love you guys :)

" wow, you made this ?" Ivie looked at Jordan " well,Dad and I " he replied " it's beautiful" She looked up at the green tree house " you wanna go inside ?" Jordan asked her " I'd love to " Ivie replied as he spotted her as she climbed  the ladder " I come out here reguly " Jordan started  climbing the ladder " Really...who else knows about this " she finally reached the top of the tree house " only the people I love " he replied to Ivie  making her laugh . " so what do you want to do up here ?" Ivie asked " some catching up " he smiled and lead her into the dark and dusty tree house . Jordan had set up some glowing candles to light up the room. " This is nice " She looked around the room.  " Thanks ,I try" Jordan said taking Ivie's hand and leading her to a seat with a table that had lots of food and desserts . " This is what you wanted to show me ?" Ivie was stunned " more like take you on a small romantic Date " he replied sitting down at the table  " your sweet " she started digging into her plateful of food. " Who cooked this ?" Ivie asked with curiosity . " I did" he replied " wow, your a great cook!" She told her friend . " Thank you " Jordan nodded his head . He waited till she had finished her mouthful and leaned in and gave Ivie a small peck on her smooth lips . " your a good kisser " she laughed between the kiss and then  kissing him again " I know I am " he chuckled paring his lips from hers . " So when are you gonna tell your parents ?" Jordan asked " I don't know " Ivie looked at her feet.  "My ,Dad will go bonkers " Ivie told the boy " same here " Jordan replied looking at his feet " let's keep it a secret for now " Jordan told Ivie " okay " she nodded and they both went back to eating their breackfest .