Tickles on snoggltog

That time of year had come round again . Snoggltog 

" Mum,Dad wake up!" Jacobe and Ivie yelled " It's Snoggltog " The overjoyed children yelled " Go back to sleep , Kids " Hiccup put a pillow over his Head " Mum, can we open our presents ?" Jacobe Asked his mother " Its still dark outside " Astrid agnoliged  " so what" Jacobe said still trying to wake up   his parents and Ivie gave up " your not gonna give up are you?" Hiccup asked " no" The boy said laughing making his parents and his sister laugh also.

"Oh , my , Thor look what Odin brought me " Jacobe said holding up a shinny axe " now I can have my own axe , Mum" he told her making her smile . " Odin brought me the book I wanted " Ivie said head over heels like the book was the most important thing to her . " well I'm glad everyone is happy " He said hugging his family he was interrupted by his son Gabe . As his crys echoed though the house " Hey, Gabe no crying on Snoggltog " Jacobe said tapping his nose which made the toddler laugh " Kay " He replied Gabe wasn't that good with some words yet . It  always sounded cute when he tried to pronounce something that he couldn't .  " Happy Snoggy , Mumma and Daddy " he said cuddling into Astrid " Thanks , Gabe " Hiccup said blowing a rassberrie into his neck making him laugh " Dada , stop "He giggled " Dad, did that to me the other day "Ivie told Astrid making her laugh " Do you want me to do it again ?" He asked her and look  at Jacobe . " no"  they both ran up the stairs to hind but Hiccup court them both before they had the chance too. " no,Dad, come on!, " Jacobe said trying to squirm away as did his sister " you don't look very happy now " His father said " because your going to tickle me!" and I'm very ticklish" Jacobe said " yes, you are, " Hiccup said grinning from ear to ear and placed his two children on the bed " Ready ?" Asked Hiccup " yes " both children were already laughing as their mother came up the stairs to help Hiccup . " You want to Tickle , Jacobe ?" Astrid asked Gabe who clapped his Hands " Hey that not fair she only gets one Person  " Jacobe tried to wiggle away but had no luck " Attack " Hiccup yelled and started tickling Ivie " hahaha , Dad stoppphahaha" Ivie squirmed and laughed " hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Mumhahahastophahahahhahapleasehahahhah" screamed Jacobe with laughter as Astrid blow a Rassberrie onto the side of his stomach as did Gabe . How  did that 2 year old know how to blow a rassberrie? " okay , I'll stop  " Astrid said looking at her laughing daughter who was turning bright  red in the face . " Okay, I'm done "Hiccup said laughing " I think you got a bit carried away ,Dad " Ivie said laughing from the tickling sensation . Which made everyone laugh " Happy, Snoggletog" Hiccup said,hugging his family.