Failed

As Hiccup walked back to his house he feel like he'd...failed as a father. He couldn't even control his own 13 year old daughter. Hiccup. Wished he could just hold Ivie in his arms again. Like when she was a baby. She would be easier to calm down when she cried...but now because his baby girl was growing up he didn't know what to do. Like we're most parents would say spread your wings he just wanted to hold Ivie's back for little bit. Just for a little bit more. Once Hiccup reached the front yard of his house he effortlessly turned the door hand on his front door.

"Hey,Babe...how was your day?" Astrid asked her husband welcoming him home from another day's work.

"It could of been better" he replied sitting down at the table.

"Why?...what happened?"

"Um...you know,Tiffany?," Hiccup asked Astrid as she sat down next to him.

"Yeah" she replied

"Well her,and half a dozen girl,have been bullying,Ivie," Hiccup said with his head I his hands

"That's...I don't have the words" Astrid replied. "How long has this been going on for?" She asked

"A couple of weeks...I feel like I've failed,Astrid!," he told his wife still with his head in his hands.

"Hiccup! You haven't failed at anything!" She said scatting her chair over closer to her husband.

"I feel like I have!" He replied in a upset voice.

"Babe,calm down," she told him placing a hand on Hiccup's shoulder. "Or I'll make you" she said, a smirk playing at her lips.

"You wouldn't...not at a time like this" he watched Astrid get up out of her seat and felt her hands on his shoulders. She then started to massage them.

"Mmmh" Hiccup moaned when he started to relax.

"See! That's better,isn't it?," Hiccup never wanted Astrid to stop

"Mmmh yes it is...thank you!" He said chuckling

"Anything for you,handsome" she said ruffling his hair

"You need a hair cut" she laughed at Hiccup's hair that was way past his ears.

"Yeah,yeah," he laughed along with Astrid

***************************************************************

"Hey,Ivie," Jordan had walked though the entire village to meet her.

"Hey!...what have you got?" Ivie asked getting curious noticing he was hiding something behind his back.

"Oh...almost forgot...some pretty flowers for a pretty girl!" He replied handing the flowers to Ivie.

"You didn't have too!" Ivie said with bright eyes to her boyfriend.

"No,I didn't... but I wanted too" he replied with a chuckle.

"Your so sweet!...thank you,Jordan,their beautiful!" Ivie replied giving Jordan a bear hug.

"Your welcome...and your more beautiful" he told Ivie making her blush.

"No I'm not" Ivie replied trying to cover her cheeks.

"Aww is someone blushing?" Jordan teased her. Which was making her blush harder.

"S-stop it" she laughed.

"Why?" He pouted his lower lip

"Because I don't like blushing and I can feel my cheeks...I know there red!" She laughed.

"Ok but I can make you blush harder if you want me too" he gave her a smirk.

"Nooo,silly billy!" She replied punching his shoulder.

"Alright,alright" he replied.

"What was that?" Ivie jumped at the notice which sounded like a dragon.

"Um I don't know" he replied.

"Stay close" he told Ivie as they both headed towards the noise .