Growing up

Hello , my beautiful readers I hope you have had a good day thank you for reading and voting 😊 It's about time for some Hiccstrid 😊😊😊😊😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️

It was a scorching hot day on Berk and The Haddocks family was trying to keep cool 

" Omg,it's so hot!"complained Jacobe "Hot,hot,hot" Gabe nodded his head up and down " I wish there was a way we could stay cool " Ivie said fanning herself with her book " how about we go swimming ?" Astrid told her kids " Gabe,like that" the toddler clapped his hands " Alright,swimming it is then" Astrid picked up Gabe and told Ivie and Jacobe to follow her down to the cove . As they were walking out the door the bumped into Hiccup "Hey,Babe were are four off too?" Questioned Hiccup " we are  going to go ,swim,swim,Daddy " Gabe told his father " are you now ?"Hiccup smiled " well it is pretty hot today isn't it?" Hiccup said " too hot" Ivie replied fanning herself making Hiccup laugh a little  " would you like to come ,Dad?...unless your too busy with cheif Gutiys " asked Ivie " I would love to come,Punkien" Her father ruffled her hair . Ivie didn't know why he did that but she like it . It would often make her smile at the feeling . " cool, can we go now ?" Asked Jacobe who was getting inpatient " Yes we can go now,buddy " Hiccup placed a hand on his sons shoulder leading him in the direction to the stables were the Dragons were held " can I ride wif,Dada?" Asked Gabe " of course you can ,baby " Astrid handed Gabe over to Hiccup " hey,little man " Hiccup kissed his forehead and mounted Toothless and Astrid and Jacobe mounted Stormfly " you can sit behind me ,Ivie " Her father patted behind the saddle " okay,Dad" she mounted behind her father and the 5 took off to the cove.

The Haddocks arrived at the cove 10 minutes later . Gabe was playing in the sand and the shallows with Astrids supervision . " Dis is was a good idea,Mamma did is fun "The toddler  told Astrid " I bet it is " Astrid got on her knees and helped Gabe Build   a sandcastle " what a nice sand castle ,Gabe" Hiccup agnoliged " Thanks ,Dada and dis is my Viking village " Gabe told him " Are you the  cheif?" Hiccup asked  and Gabe gave a excited nod " We put all the bad guys in jail " Gabe told his father making Hiccup laugh " Dad " Ivie yelled out to him " Yeah? " Hiccup walked over to were she was " what's that in the water ?" Asked Jacobe " I dunno" Hiccup looked a little closer " I think it's an axe head " Jacobe told them " Maybe , Hiccup reached his hand into the water to pull out the sun like object " you better not loose your hand you've already lossed a foot "Astrid sounded concerned " don't worry ,Astrid I'll be fine ,honey" Hiccup told her " Okay be careful "she said as Hiccup pulled out the Axe head from the water " ha,told you guys it was a Axe head" Jacobe looked like he'd just won the Thorfest  games . " okay, are we already to go home ?" Asked Hiccup " yes" Jacobe and Ivie yelled running over to the Toothless and stormfly  as Hiccup picked up Gabe who was having the time of his life was a little disappointed to be leaving . Ivie  spoke  " me and ,Mum are on,stormfly this time " Ivie told her brother " uh,fine" Jacobe said getting on the back of toothless with his father and Gabe and with that the family flow home .

Later 

Later the Haddocks were doing their own thing ,Astrid was cooking dinner ,Hiccup was planning Cheif things and   Jacobe was out throwing his new axe that he had gotten for Snoggletog unfortunately Gabe had fallen Asleep from a long hot tiring day .

 " Dinners, ready ," Astrid called from the Kitchen " coming " Everyone called from the living room  and sat down at the table to eat Astrids meal she had cooked  " Hey,Mum can I please go to see,Jordan after dinner ?" Asked Ivie " sure,sweetheart just make sure your home before dark" Astrid told her " I'm only gonna be gone for fifteen minutes " Ivie replied " Okay, Ivie " Astrid said sitting down and started eating her dinner " yummy dinner,Mum" Jacobe spoke with his mouthful making Astrid glare at him " sorry,Mum," he apologised " it's okay,Jacobe " his mother replied " may I please leave the table ?" Asked Ivie " Sure " Hiccup told her " go , see,Jordan ,Ivie" Astrid told her daughter " Thanks,love you both " she walked out the front door to go and meet Jordan .

" wow,Hiccup she's growing up " Astrid and Hiccup were alone because Jacobe decided to also go to a friend's place " why do you say that,Babe?"  Hiccup took a sip of his drink " havnt you noticed how much she's been hanging around ,Jordan ?...she has a crush ,Hiccup"Astrid told him and he spat his drink out " What!" Hiccup didn't know if he had heard right " oh,Hiccup she's thirteen ,Ivie is allowed to have a crush is all about growing up " Astrid told her husband  " I didn't think I'd have to deal with crushes untile she was 18 " Hiccup looked stunned " why would you think that ?" Astrid asked " we were together when we were 15 " Astrid reasend " I know that " Hiccup replied back " I just don't want her to make the same mistakes that I did " Hiccup told his wife " she won't and she will learn " Astrid cupped his check " now,stop worrying about that " Astrid told him " we hardly get any you and me time " Astrid snuggled up to his warm body " your right " he said holding Astrid close 

Later 

Ivie walked though  the village to meet Jordan as she did the sun was setting.  Ivie had  remembered what Her mother had said to her but Ivie thought it didn't matter if she was a few minutes late . Finally Ivie found Jordan

" Hey,Jordan" Ivie gave a friendly smile " hey,Ivie's " he smiled back " what's up ?" Asked Ivie " you said you wanted to talk to me" Ivie sounded confused " Yeah ,about that " Jordan scratched his neck Nevusly " well I wasn't really gonna tell you this cause I wasn't really know how you'd feel about it" He told Ivie " I like you, Ivie's " Jordan told her " Really?" Asked Ivie not sure if she'd herd him right " Really " Jordan still looked nerves " I like you too" Ivie blushed " I didn't think you felt the same way " Jordan looked down at the ground " same " Ivie replied " That's why I didn't say anything " Ivie told her best friend " I'll walk you home" Jordan offered " sure ,what a gentleman " Ivie said taking his hand " Thank you,I try " he gave a handsome smile making Ivie laugh as Jordan walked her home he couldn't believe it . Ivie actually liked him ." I believe this is your stop " he opened the door and lead her into the house were Astrid and Hiccup were snuggling into each other making them jump up "  Ivie your  back  early " Astrid was shocked " no , I'm not I'm actually I'm a little late...by two minutes " she replied " Oh,okay" Astrid replied back " hi,Jordan how are you " Hiccup asked the yough man " good thank you,Hiccup"he told the cheif " That's good to hear " Astrid said " well it's getting late so I should be getting home before my parents send out a search party " Jordan told them " yeah,see ya tomorrow " Ivie walked him out the door and said goodbye and when she shut the door and Ivie turned back around to see her parents eyes staring at her she made an excuse to go to her bedroom " I'm getting tired " Ivie told her parents " I'm gonna go to my room and read then go to bed " she told them " Okay,goodnight ,sweetness " Hiccup kissed her head as did her mother " where's, Jacobe?"Asked Ivie already halfway up the stairs " he's decided to sleepover at ,Hamishes tonight " Astrid told Ivie " cool,goodnight " Ivie rushed to her bedroom and she heard her parents call goodnight out once more. She could not believe it . Did Jordan really like her ? Or was he just playing but Jordan wasn't really trickster kind of guy . Jordan was sweet,warm hearted and responsibile . All that Ivie new was that she had this feeling whenever she was around him and she liked it .