The Perfect Night.

We were just eating and talking,Smiling and laughing at each other. The desert came it it was chocolate lava cake and man was it delicious. Once we were done we got up and were looking at the sky with all the stars and saw a shooting star and wished for something we desperately wanted. I wished that i would be with Cooper forever. After it past he said he needed to show me something so we walked across the concrete and he told me to close my eyes so i did not knowing why. I waited till he told me to open them.

"Open"He said softly.

i opened my eyes and was shocked. He was down on one knee. Is this seriously happening?

"Will you Honey Alexa Adams marry me?"He said looking up at me and smiling.

This is really happening. I should probably say something before he gets worried but i think its to late.

"Cooper Daniels I Honey Alexa Adams Will Definetly Marry You"I said smiling at him. He slipped the ring on my finger. It said Honey And Cooper Forever. Hepicked me up and i wrapped my legs around him. Fireworks went off while we kissed. I smiled as he set me down.

"I love you Honey"He said smiling

"I love you Cooper"I said smiling

We stayed there watching the fireworks till they stopped. We walked back out and into the limo. We got to jordans at exactly 12:25. Cooper walked me up to the door. 

"I had a great time"i said

"im glad"he said

"it really was a great perfect night"i said hugging him.

"Good night baby"He said kissing my forehead.

"Good night"i said giving him a kiss before he left.

I walked inside and Jordan was on the couch looking at me when i came in. I had a huge smile on my face. 

"Hey. Come here. Tell me everything that happened."she said.

I walked to the couch and sat down next to her.

"Well it started with the limousineand then a fancy resturant that he rented out a rose petle path dinner under the stars and...."i said