Vault

"Hey! You getting ready or are you stalling?"

i hear jordan yell from down stairs. 

I hurried and put on my outfit.i looked really pretty. It showed off my curves. I looked hot. I hope i dont get to drunk tonight. Im to mad about Seth and i need to loosen up. I cant be looking over my shoulder every 2 seconds. I decided since i havent worn my leather jacket lately id put it on. i wore a blue crop top a black skirt black   wedges and im bringing my black purse. Im putting my hair into a side ponytail(like ariana does) 

 Im putting my hair into a side ponytail(like ariana does) 

 i took one last look in the mirror and ran down the stairs. I saw what jordan was wearing and if she doesn't pick up a Guy tonight  i'm gonna be shocked cause she looks spot on beautiful.Shes wearing black leggings black heels shes wearing a silver colored shirt she has her hair down and her jewelry is cute. She looks great.

"Girl you look great! so many guys will be checking you out"i said

"girl look at you if you were single youd be able to bring one home"she said as she laughed.

"But im not. if you see me getting to drunk and your sober enough make sure i dont do anything ill regret once im sober."i said

"Sure we are sisters. We look out for each other."she said

"thanks J"i said

"No prob H"she said.

we went to my car and drove to the club. We drove till we saw the huge sign blinking Valut we parked into a parking spot and then we got out and walked to the entrance. The guy knows who we are so he lets us pass. The music was so loud. Everyone was dancing and drinking and having fun. Me and Jordan started dancing and having so much fun.

We decided to stop after awhile and go to the bar. there were two guys and we sat in the middle of them. The bartender asked what wed like and we said 3 shots.