Kiara's Secret!

Kiara had shifted to New Jersey last week from India for her grad school. As unfortunate as it sounds, she was going to have to stay with her relatives, as it was her parent’s wish. But she wanted to be independent, live alone with a fresh new start here!
New place, new friends, new college!
As there were still 4 days for the college to start, her priority job was to find a new place where she could live. Her search didn't take that long as her relatives already had talked with some of the brokers.
She got a two bedroom flat with huge balconies in the rooms, big enough kitchen and a large spaced square hall, all of them with wooden flooring. Both the bedrooms had good spaced bathrooms too!
Kiara took the bedroom with white walls. She transformed her bedroom into a beautiful place. Everything in that room was white (her favorite color). She had a round bed with white silk bed sheet and black velvet blanket. She had two huge cupboards with some drawers. On the wall in front of the bed was a LED. Below it, there were shelves for various purposes. Too many, she thought. Besides it was a full-length mirror with shimmering silver periphery. Something every girl desires. Beside her bed was a table with a small chair all in white. The room had full-length French windows, which opened in her rectangle shaped balcony. The view was breathtaking from there! As her flat was on the 18th floor of the building she could see the whole city. The other room was the fascinating one. Kiara had got one whole wall of mirror and 3 shelves on adjacent wall. That’s it! She got a big lock on that room. It was her secret place. Her hall had beautiful red fur rug with white sofas with red pillows and a big shelf with hundreds of novels and books there.