More friendly to New Jersey!

After setting up the furniture and her stuff to the new flat, Kiara was so exhausted that she fell asleep on the sofa itself in the hall.

Next day, actually her first Sunday in New Jersey, her beautiful sleep was broken by the call she got from her aunt, Priya.

She heard the excitement in Aunt Priya's voice, "wake up darling it's your first Sunday here. Your uncle Josh and I have planned an outing and you are coming with us so get ready we will pick you in 2 hours, exactly at 11." Thank you. I will be waiting for you "Kiara replied. Although it could be made out from her voice that she was not all that excited. Jet lag, you know. She got up, went to her bedroom and opened the sliding door of her wardrobe. Kiara had a wide range of dresses from gracious Sarees to trendy Skirts. She picked out military coloured shorts and a yellow tank top.

Soon she was having a wonderful bubble bath. Playing with bubbles was always fun for her! She got ready in her clothes, tied her hair in a high ponytail with some fringes coming out. She applied light makeup, mascara blush and lip balm. And yes she was ready. Hey did you think of Sunscreen just now? Actually, she didn't need any! She was 5'7 feet of fair skin, long black straight her till waist (she had them straight normally but when an unknown would see it he/she will surely be mistaken that she has undergone ironing of her hair). She had navy blue eyes, perfect pink lips with a small silver nose ring she always wore!

It was still 10 so she had a long one-hour still to go.

She accessorised herself with military coloured belt and earrings. She took out her yellow flip-flops, saw herself in the mirror and chuckled. She was a 19-year-old beautiful diva!! Before moving out of the room she got her handbag with her precious treasure, her DSLR Sony camera that her dad had gifted on her 16th birthday. She still had 30 min to go so she thought of watching TV. Soon there was a doorbell. Kiara opened the door

"Aunt Priya! Ah! I am so happy to see you again! And you too Uncle Josh "

She winked.

Josh "even we are darling! So are you ready? Let's go!" They were out. They roamed in malls, did tonnes of shopping, ate ice cream, and had pizzas from dominos.

They visited a park too; Kiara took lots of snaps of nature, people, all around and yeah her selfies as well. She instantly uploaded one of her selfies on Instagram and Whoa! She had 127 likes in 30 min. She was really popular on Instagram. 4456 people followed her! She really had some spark in her.

After that, the movie they went for was a bore! After dinner at subway, all three of them said their goodbyes. Kiara soon remembered the roads. She was at her home sweet home at 8.Days passed, and she went on knowing New Jersey more and more and finally, the day came, her first day at college.

Awaited day!!!!