:)

The sunlight from the window woke me up. I groaned. I realised Kia was not here.

I went outside to check. And there she was, in the kitchen ,cooking.

She was wearing her pink shirt tucked in grey pants . She has tied her hair in plaits. She looked so damn hot. She had her headphones plugged in and was swaying her body according to the music.

Her moves. Aaahh. How come I never saw her dancing. As much I remember she always avoided dance parties. She said she didn't like to dance. I need to ask her about that.

I went up to her and help her from behind. I kissed her neck . She turned and kissed my forehead. For the first time she had.kissed me. I smiled.

She took off her headphones.

"Go get ready. Breakfast is up in 10min"

I got ready in blue jeans and navy blue shirt. I sat at the breakfast table banging my spoon and fork asking for the breakfast. I saw her talking on the phone and she seemed pretty furious.

Finally the breakfast was served . Strawberry pancakes. Yuuum.

"So what's your next wish?"

"So much enthusiasm. I am impressed ."

She grinned.

"So I want to learn a song in Hindi language. Your see my mum used to sing a lot she doing household chores. I always tried to match her up but I couldn't. So today you will teach me one Hindi song. Tomorrow we will visit Krishna Old age home . My mum had started it. I never visited it because I thought it was kind of boring to visit old people and meet them. But when she died I came to know that she had given the authority of the old age home to me. Its their 25th anniversary so I was thinking that I can sing the song that you would teach me there. Okay?

She just stared at me.

"Kia?"

"You love your mother so much."

"Yes. She was everything for me. Actually she is still. My dad never had time to meet me once in a day while she although having household chores and other work , she never left me alone. I miss her."

"I will surely teach you, but remember I am a very strict teacher."

She chuckled

KIARA'S P.O.V

I groaned. ? 15 min were gone and still I was not able to find a perfect song to teach him. And then my eye fell on one of my favourite song in my playlist. It was from an Indian Movie Kisna and the song was....

Hum Hain Iss Pal Yahan, Jaane Ho Kal Kahan

Hum Miley Na Miley, Hum Rahey Na Rahey

Rahegi Sadaa Yahan, Pyar Ki Ye Dastan

Sunenge Sadaa Jise,Yeh Zameen Asmaan

Rang Dhal Jaate Hai, Din Badal Jaate Hai

Raatein So Jati Hai, Raahen Kho Jaati Hai

Pyar Khota Nahin, Pyar Sota Nahin

Pyar Dhalta Nahin, Haan Badalta Nahin

Hum Hain Iss Pal…Yeh Zameen Asmaan

Hum Jahan Aaye Hain, Meherbaan Saaye Hain

Hum Yahaan Khwaabon Ke, Karwaan Laaye Hain

Dhadkane Hain Jawaan, Ga Raha Hain Samaa

Pighli Pighli Si Hain, Mehki Tanhaiyan

Hum Hain Iss Pal…Yeh Zameen Asmaan

When Jacob heard for the first time he said this is what he wanted.

JACOB'S P.O.V

I took my guitar and was ready for the coaching.

She sang the first two lines. I was taken aback. Her voice. She was so good. I just closed my eyes and listened to her.

She hut my temple and told me to concentrate. It took my 4 hours to learn the song perfectly with the tune on my guitar.

She told me that I should west something Indian tomorrow so we went out for shopping. She chose an orange kurta for me. She told me to wait in the car while she went to get her clothes. She was back in 15min. She was fast.

The next morning , I was nervous. She intertwined our fingers.

"You will rock. Surely. Don't worry. If anything goes wrong, I am there."

I got ready in pale blue jeans and the orange Kurta and was waiting to see her.

When she came out of the room , my mouth hanged open.