Chapter 32

KIARA'S P.O.V

Days went but Jacob never came to talk to me. I convinced Kabir that I won't be doing any dance performance with Jacob and instead of me Megan should be performing with him. It was a tough job but I convinced him.

Now I went for my weekly leg check up alone because I didn't want that Kabir came to know about my condition or else he will try to stop me for entering into my figure skating championship.

My leg was getting worse. The swelling on it was visible due to which I had to go for rehearsals at night. I used to practice for 2 hours daily.

My championship was one week away and the next day of it was our grand function to raise money for the academy.

Our dramatic team and sports team had won a lot of competitions on national level till now and they almost were able to collect some lakhs but not much.

The only hope was my championship and the dance performances we had.

Vigorous training had started in the academy. No one took any kind of rest.

We had prepared a musical, 5 ballroom performances, 7 group and solo hip hop performances including house, crumping, tuting, whacking, dubstep, with locking and popping too. 3 jazz performances, 3 group contemporary performances with 5 duets in the same.

We had also prepared the tiny tots of our academy. They had 4 performances in all.

I was doing one jazz performance , 2 contemporary duets with Kabir and 2 hiphop group performances.

I made me ice skating routine on "Reaching For Heaven " from the movie ice princess.

The stage was set. All the decorations, catering, lights, seating arrangement, invitation were sent, security, costumes, music system everything was ready. All we had to do was perform.

All these days I didn't talk to people much. I just concentrated on my routine.

Every now then I used to see Megan  and Jacob kissing each other. I felt like something was burning inside me.

Jacob had really moved on. Sometimes I caught him staring at me from distance. I used to cry all nights. I knew I loved him but now everything was over.

I had decided what I had to do after all this got finished.