Friendship?

Kiara's P.O.V

Someone was calling . Rose. I was still feeling sleepy. When I fully opened my eyes I was in my bed. How did I get here?

Everything that happened at party yesterday flashed in my mind. I was burning due to anger.

My cellphone ringed again. 3 miss class from Rose. I texted her.

Me: Hii!

Rose: Are u OK ? Safe? Did he drop you at your home? Where is Jacob? And why the hell you both were not picking up your phones. I and Edward were so tensed..

Me: whoooooaaaa wait a second.! I m home . Safe. And what do u mean by he dropped me home?

Rose explained me everything that happened after the prank by Jacob went a little out of control. She told me not to be mad at him because whatever Cole did was not what he wanted. She informed me that he had apologized a lot yesterday and I already beat him too.

Me: Thank u Rose .:)
         And what did u tell about  you and Edward?

Rose: Well he proposed me. OmG . can u imagine he liked me tooo but he was shy to talk to me. Thanks to Jacob. If he wouldn't have had forced Edward to speak up then ..... ;)

Me: okay. Bi . Need to find where Jacob is.

I got off the bed. I was still in my party outfit. I brushed my teeth, had a bath and changed into white shorts and green and blue tank top.

I found Jacob sleeping on the couch. He was looking so hot while sleeping so I didn't wake him up.

I started making breakfast for both of us. Toasts were done. I made cabbage parathas (parathas is an Indian dish). Only orange juice was left.

I started peeling off the oranges. I started the mixer and oooppss. I forgot that Jacob would be disturbed by the noise. He was. He got up and gave me a big smile. He had got a nice bed hair style.

He got freshed and came for the breakfast. I served him everthying. He was not even looking what was served but just staring at me.

" What Jacob? Stop staring!"

"Kiara look I m really sorry for what happened yesterday. Whatever Cole did was not right and he got the punishment for it. It was not how I had thought.  M sorry. I just wanted to have fun. I just had instructed Cole to make you feel nervous n scared. But probably after seeing you in that saree even his mind blew off and he did all this . M sorry."

"Its okay Jacob. I am happy that your agreeing that you did a mistake. But I even know that you saved me from Cole , brought me home safely and you are the fairy godmother for Rosaline and Edwards love story. So its okay and thanks."

"Thanks girl. Friends??? "

"hhmmm let me think!! "

"Oh!c'mon . Don't you see I kept u safe plus complemented you in your dress and helped your friend barbie doll"

I hated that Nick name that he had given me . But I forgave him and gave a huge smile.

He looked in his dish finally and screamed " Paranthas? seriously? I love them."

"Whooo .Have you eaten them before?"

"Yes. My mum was an Indian. She died when I was 14 . After that there was no one for me to make Indian food. But now you are there. My personal Indian food chef".

I grinned.

For two hours we both had conversations. Knowing each other better.

Jacob's dad  , Mr Alex Stone has huge business of textiles and during his tour to India he met  his mum Neha.

Jacob is trained in almost 8 different dance styles. Most popular guy st university. At sometimes a badass too.

We both watched a movie after the breakfast. And Jacob had forced me to visit his place so in evening we were going over his place.

After the movie I taught him making paranthas and soon it was time to go.