Stares!

There is a little change.

Earlier the story was portrayed as the third person. But from now the story will be portrayed from the point of views of the character.

Devanshi Doshi

I (Kiara) turned round to see into whom I had actually banged. And when I saw him, my jaws dropped. He was standing there in front of me. He was handsome. Small black eyes, black cropped hair, somewhat of my height, broad shoulders and just the same skin tone I had.

Suddenly he snapped at me and growled " Better watch your way next time Barbie doll and get those eyes of your off me!"

I was shocked. I snapped back at him" this is not the way that you should talk to a girl! My temper had gone high for sure. Badass!

I started again the search for my class n it was soon when I found it. There was a seat empty beside a girl who had probably ducked her face into her book.

I quietly took the seat beside her. I think my presence disturbed her. She looked up from her book any gave me a big smile. She introduced herself " hey I m Rosaline but you can call me Rose :) ".

"Hey I am Kiara. "

We came to know that we had the same schedule. So I was happy I got at least one new friend out here.

Soon it was lunchtime. Rosaline and I were peacefully having lunch when I saw someone staring at me!

It was he, the guy I banged into earlier this morning. He was staring at me in such a way as if he would come straight here and chop my head off!

Rose noticed it too. She instantly asked me if something had happened. I told her what had happened earlier.

She told that he was Jacob Stone and he was the caption of the dance team of the university. He was some kind of dream guy for all the girls in the university and nobody messes with him for sure or they would up being in trouble.

He was a year senior to me.

His cold stares were killing me. He was everywhere!! Even at my locker!

What did he want?