Chapter 30

KIARA'S P.O.V

Tears were trickling down my face. He wanted to move on but I didn't knew this fast. Rose was hugging me and trying to soothe and console me. My eyes were locked on Jacob and his were on me.

He held Megan from her waist and started kissing her roughly . Megan instantly replied to his kiss and started moving her hands in his hair.

I just ran away from there. I came back to my room and locked up myself.

I took my laptop and opened the folder having my memories when I was in New Jersey.

The folder contained numerous photographs. I selected the slideshow option.

I covered myself in the blanket and started seeing all the photographs.

All this days and the time we spent together, I felt was living them again.

My heart skipped a beat when the photograph in which me and Jacob were dancing at Nicole's birthday party. My first party in New Jersey.

I closed my laptop and tried to sleep because in no way I will be able to concentrate on my dance today and tomorrow is going to be a big day for me.

I had to meet my doctor. I was not keeping well since I came here . Nobody knew about it except Kabir and then I had to visit another doctor who was going to tell me the scenario of the fracture I had earlier in my leg.

Soon my eyes got closed and I went into a deep slumber.

Me and Kabir are here in front of my doctor and we both are in a shock.

"But doc you said her leg is in a better condition and there will be no problem if she takes some stress on it!!!"

"I know Kabir but I am sorry to say but her leg has been under much more pressure than it should have been. I don't think you should take any risk now or else you know what will happen."

I was just sitting there numb. Kabir nodded and held my hand and dragged me out of the door.

The drive back to the academy was in pure silence. I was tooo shocked. He parked the car in the academy.

I got off the car and went to the beach instead of my room. Kabir followed me.

The sunlight from the sun was giving me a perfect tan. It was feeling as if the bad phase has been started in my life.

Kabir hugged me. This time I was to numb to cry even.

"Kia, wanna go out at night as the crazy nights we had before?"

I just nodded. I needed to avoid all this and need some of the crazy things to do as I used to.

"Perfect just get ready at 7. Kabir and Kaira time is back. Woohoo!"