A NEW BOOK

THERE IS A NEW BOOK ON ROLL.

GO CHECK IT OUT ON MY PROFILE : YOU BE, I'LL BE.

IT IS A ROMANTIC JOURNEY OF GABRIEL AND SERENA WHO ARE COMPLETE OPPOSITES.

YOU BE, I'LL BE.

" There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. "

Get yourself indulged in the romantic drama of a memoirist and a dark poet.

Selena Rosen is the epitome of innocence. She is sensitive and kind. She is loyal and faithful. She is warm-hearted, affectionate and popular. She is clumsy but a finisher. She is a blogger/memoirist on Wordpress and an Instagram model. She lives a content and happy life.

Gabriel Westwood is the definition of difficult. He is the anonymous dark poet who lingers around the social network. In reality, he is a scriptwriter. He is distant and raw. His isolation is his companion and the heartbreak his only remains. His life is a struggle and he is cutting through each day with an untold story.

What will happen when destiny decides to play cupid for these two? Will Selena ever come to know Gabriel's past? Will Gabriel let Selena near him? What will take place when these to come together to be a part of their college life's last play : You Be, I'll Be.

Welcome to world of love, drama, revenge, competition, and heartbreak!

PLEASE GO SHOWER YOUR LOVE ON IT.

REGARDS,

DEVANSHI DOSHI