Chapter 35

JACOB'S P.O.V

"I will not allow you to harm yourself more Kiara. Get that very straight."

"Why are you so much concerned about me?   You have moved on okay! So now instead of thinking about me you should be with Megan. I will do what I want. I came back here to save the academy. and if I win the championsip ,the money i will recieve will be huge. So I will do it even if i need to stake my body for it okay!! "

Anger boiled in me. I will not allow her to do this. i took her in my arms in bridal style and took her to her room. She was resisting me. She started punching ,me hard in my chest.

"Leave me alone Jacob. I dont need your help."

I growled.

"Keep quiet. "

She started kicking me with her other leg.There was only one way to stop her.So I did that.

I cupped her cheeks in my hands and kissed her roughly. She was not responding to my kiss and was pushing me away. I held her tight fro her waist.

Soon she gave up and started kissing me back. Tears were still trickling down her cheeks.

I don't know for how much long we kissed. We pulled apart as we both were breathles and now needed some oxygen in our systems.

Our foreheads were touching .

She whispered something to me which was barelu audible. I looked at her in confusion and she repeated her words with some more volume. 

" I love you Jake."

I was able to see her feelings through her eyes. I couldn'nt resist myself more and I kissed her once again with miore passion and she responded quickly.

"I love you to barbie doll."

We both smiled at each other but son that smile faded from her face.

" But how can you love me? You are with Megan!

I sighed. I told her the truth that it was all a plan with Megan to maker jealous. She slapped me again but with a smile. I even told her , the gift that was at her door was by me.

She hugged me.

" I am really hungry. Do you want something Kiara?"

"Ya , I am hungry too. Let me make some paranthas for us."

"No . I will not let you get out of this bed."

" Pwwweeaasssee."

She gave me that puppy dog face.

" I don't wat to die by eating something cooked by you Jacob and I am not in mood to eat outside food. So let me coo."

Finally I gave up and carried her to the kitchen. I  gave her all the necessary things she needed for paranthas. 

The food was ready in 20min.

We both were at the dining at table eating the delicious paranthas she made.

KIARA'S P.O.V

I was in love with him that to madly.  Finally everything was back to normal. but I had to plan out something  for tomorrow. I am surely performing at the championship. 

After the dinner we went to bed and slept soundly. 

The next morning I woke at 5:30 in the morning. Jacob was still sleeping . He looked so cute while sleeping. He was holding me tight from my waist.

I took off his hand from there. Limping I went to have a good hot shower. I was done in 10 minutes.

I got ready in black skinny jean and blank tank top and a purple hoodie on it. I wore white wedges with it. My hair were still wet so i tied them in a messy bun. I quickly packed my dress which Jacob gave me. I also packed the tiara, my skates, my makeup and an extra pair of jeans and tank top.

I grapped my purse and cellpho from the nightstand .

My leg was paining but I had to do it. I was able to dodge Jaob from going to the championship. I locked my house and started heading for the venue.

I took my jeep and started to drive. It was a hour and a half drive to the venue. I was on time. I had 20 mnutes to get ready. I knew Jacob would be up by now and would be panicking .

When I looked at myself in the full length mirror in the dressing room I was in awe. The dress fitted me perfectly. I had removed all the knots from my hair and tied them in a perfect pun. I fixed the tiara on my head.I had applied mascara, electric blue eye shadow, eyeliner and some lip gloss. I looked beautiful.

I grabbed my skates and wore them on. 

I went near the ring. My turn was 3rd. So i waited.