:) II

KIARA'S P.O.V

I was wearing an orange saree matching with Jacob. It had cream border on both the side. I left my hair open on one side. Mascara , lipgloss, little but blush, and I was ready. Oh wait, I forgot to wear my bangles and anklets in both the legs. The anklets made noise whenever I walked.

Jacob was stunned when he saw me.

"Guy won't be able to keep their hands off you girl."

I slapped his shoulder.

We were there. The old people we met were so cute and warm.

It was time for him to sing. And yes he rocked the show. At the end of the song I saw tears in his eyes. Maybe he was missing his mum. I gave him a hug.

"I am so proud of you."

He grinned.

The party was long and tiring.

Till now we had completed 5 things of his wish list.

Days went and we went on doing crazy cute things. Jumping from an airplane , having competition of 'Who eats more tubs of icercream', sleeping under the stars.

His ninth wish was to get a tattoo. He got a tattoo on his his chest at left.

I will love you mommy till I die

It was written in a beautiful Greek font.

I had got 154 missed calls from Tanya. Jacob had seen this that I was avoiding calls. I wish he doesn't ask me anything.

It was our last day at his forest house. He had sent me shopping . He said that he had to prepare for his last wish.

He called me up at 6 in the evening and said to buy an elegant dress for a date. Yes a date.

I was blushing. But I knew that I can't let him fall for me or things would get worst.

I bought a wine red dress having golden bead work.

When I came home, the lights were off . Someone came and held me.

"Its me."

He closed my eyes by his hands and led me to my room n told me to get ready.

I wore the dress. My hair were tied in a bun. Smoky eyes and lipgloss.

When I opened my bedroom door. I was shocked. The whole hall was lit up my candles. The floor was covered by rose petals. The dining table had a rose with some blue orchids. My favourite. Jacob from nowhere came and held me hand . He took me in the middle of the room and started a slow romantic song. He held me from my waist and directed me to hold him by his neck. I wrapped my hands around his neck. Our bodies were moving along the music.

After sometime he took me to the dinner table. He had prepared pasta, vanilla cake, and red wine. I didn't prefer alcohol except red wine.  We had our dinner with some chitchat. Then I noticed a card under my table. I looked at Jacob . He told me to open it.

It read...

You are the most amazing girl I have ever met. I was attracted to you since the first time our eyes met. I wanted to be with you. Your eyes, your lips, your pure heart, your behaviour everything attracted my like a magnet. Staying away from you is a major problem for me. I want you to be with me forever. I want to grow old with you Kiara. So will you be my.......

I had tears in my eyes. My heart wanted this but I knew that all of this things shouldn't happen.

I came up to me and kneeled down.

"I love you Kia.  Will you be my girlfriend?"

I burst into crying. He hugged me.

"Jacob you still don't know some things about me. And I know when you will come to know this love will vanish. You with hate me. And I won't be able to take that."

"Do you feel for me ?" He asked in a stern voice . He had cupped my face in his hands.

I nodded.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes. More than myself."

"Then tell me what is it that you are bothered about. What is that secret that keeps you away from me. Which had made you stop sharing your feelings."

And then we heard a knock.

I opened the door. The view in front of my eyes made me feel dizzy. The land beneath my legs got shifted. My body was trembling.