St. Mungo's Fire

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of these characters except Aria, Jude, Lucy, Max, Marie, Ben, Paige, Fred II, Sebastian, Jenna, Alice II, Frank II, Alex, Melinda, Toby, Markus, Bella, Jason, Raychel, Charlotte, and Reginald. Everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling.

St. Mungo’s Fire

               I woke up in a familiar bedroom but it wasn’t my bedroom. Actually, it was. It was mine and Fred’s bedroom from my dream. I creased my eyebrows and sat up in the bed. The room looked exactly how I remembered it. Beige colored walls, the door to our private bathroom, and the bed being under the window that overlooked the garden. I looked down to see what I was wearing and it was one of Fred’s shirts like it usually was. I sat there confused for a minute until I heard laughing from downstairs. I got out of the bed and pulled on the pair of jeans that were lying on the floor and headed out of the room.

               Down in the sitting room, Fred was sitting on the couch and he smiled at me. “Hello, Aria.” He stood up and came over to me. “I want to talk to you but there’s someone here first that wants to see you.”

               “Who?” I asked and got even more confused.

               “Me.” George’s voice said and he stood in the kitchen door.

               My heart jumped and tears filled my eyes. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back and it felt so good to be in his arms again, even if it was just a dream. I buried my face in his chest and just cried into him. I felt his lips on my head and he kissed it. He then pushed me away gently and looked into my eyes. Tears were going down his face as well and he smiled.               

“I miss you.” He said.               

“I miss you too.” I cried. “Are you ok?”               

He nodded. “I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. How are you and the kids?”               

“They’re fine. They think you’re on a business trip. I just miss you and trying to find you.”              

“If I knew where I was I would tell you.” He sighed. “I have to go.”               

My heart fell. “What? Why?” More fears penetrated my eyes.               

“She’s making me wake up but Fred will explain everything.” He kissed my lips and it lasted a minute. His cinnamon taste filled my mouth and I almost forgot what was going on. But he pulled away and looked into my eyes with sad ones. “I love you, Aria.”               

Before I could say anything, he disappeared and I felt like I had been shot. I felt a hand on my back and I turned around to see Fred standing there. “He visits here all the time. He s told me a lot but I already know of it. I still watch over all of you from here.”               

I took a deep breath and wiped away my tears. “Why are we here anyways?”               

He smiled and looked around. “This is my heaven now. I live here with our kids and work at the shop. This is the dream I gave you but after you woke up. Maria, Katie, and Nick think you died. I know the truth since this is my creation but I just let them think you died.”               

“You’re heaven is our life together but I'm dead? Why would you do that?” Curiosity was in my voice.