-2

~Alan
I looked at myself in the mirror playing with the hem of my skirt. I ran a hand threw my hair sighing before slipping on my shoes and walking out as my friend Devin arrived.

"hey dev"I say. He smiles at me playing with one of his dreads before I open the door to his car and get in. He was in a black crop top showing of his milky white flat stomach,a pair of high waisted shorts,and fish nets with a pair of combat boots.

He starts to drive and we head to a little restaurant where we go to have breakfast in the mornings.

About 10 minutes later we pull up to the restaurant and walk inside.

"Table for two"Devin says and the boy smiles at him grabbing two Menus and leads us to a table.

"So how are things with Chris?"I ask him. "Okay,he's in Arizona right now for a business trip but sometimes when he says that he goes on trips I don't believe him like he's doing something behind my back and I found this room in the house it is filled with Knives,Guns and shît"he says.

"Did you not know about it before?"i ask. Just then the waiter arrived. "Can I get you girls anything to drink"the man asks. I practically feel Devins glare on the man. "I'm a boy and he's a boy please use the right fûcking pronouns"Devin sassed. "I'm so sorry"He says. "What can I get you two to drink?"he asks again. "Can I have a Strawberry lemonade please"I say quietly.

"I'll have a orange juice with pulp"Devin says. (I love having pulp in my oj bc it's actually healthier).
"Okay"he says and walks away. "I really wish I had a boyfriend"I say. "You'll find one soon"Devin says.

~
The waiter came back and we got our drinks and we ordered. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom"I say. I stand up and make my way to the bathroom. I bump into a wall. No no not a wall BUT A PERSON THIS DUDE IS A FÛCKING GIRAFFE.

He was tall around 6'3 or 6'4,he was covered in tattoos and in a slipknot tank top. "Sorry"I say softly blushing. "It's okay"he says. I smile at him before slipping past him and making my way to the bathroom with a red face.

~

I have seriously been working on this chapter all day and I only have 441 words but anywhozies in vote,comment,follow,follow my other account idk but goodnight
~Morgan❄️💀