-19

1 week later
~alan
for the third time this morning I was hunched over the porcelain bowl having Devin hold my hair back and dry tears stuck to my face.

"what do you think is wrong?"I ask. "you might've eaten something bad or just have the flu lets wait a couple days and If it hasn't stopped then we need to go see what is wrong okay?"he says. I nod and stand up rubbing my sore knees and grabbing my tooth brush starting to brush my teeth. I hear Devins phone ding and he checks it. "Chris is here I'll be back in a hour call me if anything happens okay?"he says grabbing his sweater. "Okay"I say and grab the shirt I took from austins stripping out of my shorts and tank top and slipping on his shirt and I get in my bed laying down.

Austin is on a business trip and won't be back till next week. I miss him and I just want cuddles from him because he's my sweet big teddy bear.

~austin
i drove the knife into his stomach multiple times sighing pulling the knife out watching as he falls to the ground. I grab my cloth from my pocket cleaning off my hands and knife.

"Is Ben okay?"I ask vic. "Yeah he just got shot in the thigh other then that everything is fine"he says and looks at the guy on the floor. "Except that guy"he says and we grab the duffle bags with the money in them walking out and putting them in the car.

Just 5 more days and I'll see my baby boy.

~

Hey haters go follow my new account -femuke yes I like 5sos don't be hatin
~morgan💋🍃