-14

~alan
I woke up in a empty bed and i sighed rubbing my face standing up and opening the door and walking out my feet patting on the floor softly. I walk downstairs and hear austins voice and his laugh making my heart flutter.

I follow the sound of his voice and I see him in the kitchen talking to see Austin talking to a guy. He was short,had short curly brown hair,brown eyes and was probably Hispanic.

Austin looks at me and smiles. He walks away from the guy and comes to me kissing my cheek softly. "How did you sleep baby boy?"he asks. "Okay"I say softly smiling at him.

He grabs my hand and walks me into the kitchen. "Al this is my best friend Vic,Dic I mean vic this is by boyfriend Alan"he says. "You're the kid I ran into last night"vic says leaning against the counter. "What do you mean?"Austin asks him. "He was wondering and I ran into him but he booked it back to your room I guess"he says. "Sorry I didn't know where I was"I whisper. "You hungry?"he asks. "Sure"I say and sit at the bar on one of the swirly stools.

I look at my phone and my eyes almost pop out of my head.

10 missed calls from dev the devil

20 messages from dev the devil

14 missed calls from Christopher

2 messages from Christopher

I swipe on Devins name and prepare to be yelled. "ALAN ANTHONY ASHBY I THOUGHT YOU DIED OR SOMETHING WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER MY TEXTS OR MY CALL ME BACK I DONT KNOW THATS WHY I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD I WAS SOOOOO CLOSE TO CALLING THE COPS AND HAVING CHRIS COME LOOK FOR YOU"he yells threw the phone. I feel eyes on me and see Austin and Vic staring at me with amused looks on their face. "Let me see it"Austin says talking about my phone. I nod and it to him.

~Austin
"Hello hey Devin its Austin it wasn't Alans fault that he didn't come back last night he was with me and fell asleep while we were at the beach so I brought him back to my place I am really sorry"I say and Alan stares at me in awe.

"If you ever and i mean ever do that again I will not kill him but you I will shove a knife so far up your cute ass"he says and I start to feel a little scared. "Alright"I say. "Goodbye"he says and hangs up.

I hand the phone back to Alan and he looks at me. "So what happened?"he asks. "He told me that if that ever happens again he was gonna shove a knife so far up my ass"I say and he stifles a laugh. "Oh my god"he says sighing. "I'm sorry"he says. "It's alright"I say.

~

My friend Rhiannas mom is so nice and told me I might have a sinus infection but yeah anywhozies I feel like shit goodnight and go read my new story P I N K on my other account domestics
~morgan🚬💋