-23

~alan
I sat on the couch on my phone and called Austin.

AC:hello?
AA:hi
AC:Alan hi baby boy how are you feeling
AA:I'm okay I miss you
AC:I miss you too baby
AA:when will you be back
AC:I'm actually on my way over now
AA:okay
AC:I'll see you when I get there baby
AA:okay I love you
AC:I love you too baby boy

~
soon I hear the sound of austins car pulling up and his door closing. I stand up and open the door running out to Austin jumping into his arms. "I missed you so much"I say it coming out muffled my face buried into his shoulder taking in his sent.

"I missed you too baby"he says back. He carry's me inside and sets me on the couch. My heart starts to pound because I have to tell him. "Aus I have something to tell you"I say nervously and I bite my lips.

"Yeah what is it babe?"he asks. "I-I'm well I'm p-pregnant"i say looking at him with worried eyes. "h-how?"he asked. "u-um I was born with a female reproductive system I was gonna tell you I'm sorry"I say a tear running down my face.

He pulls me onto his lap and hugs me.

~
~austin
he's pregnant?

pregnant?

pregnant.

What if people find out about him and try and hurt him. All because I'm in a gang. I have to tell him.

"Baby"I say softly. "Yeah?"he asks. "I need to tell you something"I say. "Okay what is it?"he asks.

"I'm in a gang"I say silence fills the room. "we do everything from selling drugs to killing murderers"I say. "But I grew up on this stuff my Grandpa was a gang leader,my father was and now I am and I don't wanna do anything to hurt you or our baby,we don't kill innocent people,we protect them,I love you so much Alan Ashby and if you wanna leave that's fine I wouldn't  blame you"I say and I look into his eyes and see hurt. "Kinda of upset you didn't tell me sooner but I won't leave you I love you to much"he says pressing his lips against mine softly. "Move in with me"I say. He thinks about "okay"he says.

"You move in tomorrow"I say and he giggles. Nugget walks into the room barking softly and she jumps up licking my face making me laugh softly.

~

Hey bitches I'm sick
~morgan❤️💁🏻