-20

5 days later
~alan
"Alan shhhh it's okay your okay"Devin whispers softly rubbing my back as I puke once again in the toilet. I let out a sob as my throat burned.

"I don't know what's wrong"I sob my hair sticking to my face as I sweat gallons. "I'm calling Austin and you're going to the doctor don't even think about denying because you did the last four times"he says standing up and calling Austin.

"Austin hey it's Devin when will you be home?"Devin asks.

"Alans just really sick he looks terrible"he says. "You wanna talk to him?"he asks.

"Okay one sec"Devin says. "Alan it's Austin he wants to talk to you"Devin says. I look up my eyes red and puffy. I grab the phone and hold it to my ear.

"H-Hello"I croak out.

"Hey baby boy"Austin says.

"H-Hi"I say my voice breaking.

"Baby what's wrong are you okay?"he asks.

"I-I don't kn-"I was saying before I get sick again putting the phone down hunching over the toilet.

"He got sick again I'm taking him to the hospital see you tonight"Devin says. I stand up gripping onto the sink and I brush my teeth.

I walk out of the bathroom and putting on some sweatpants and austins sweatshirt before slipping on my adidas slides and grabbing my phone walking out with Devin behind me and I get in the passenger seat of the car laying my head against the window and Devin starts to drive.

~

HEYYYY IM GAYYYYY
~morgan❤️

go read my new story innocence on domestics