-32

~Austin
"Family for Alan ashby"I hear the doctor call out. I shot up walking towards the doctor. "Is Alan okay? Is the baby okay?"I ask.

"The baby is okay she will be alright"he says. "And Alan?"I ask. He stayed silent. "Sir I'm sorry to tell you this but Mr.ashby past away after giving birth to the baby because of eternal bleeding"he says.

I stayed silent I could practically hear my heart breaking into two. I walk the other way leaning my arms and head against the wall before I burst into tears.

"NO!!!!"I yell slamming my fist against the wall. Vic rushes over to me. "He's gone man he's gone its all my fault"I cry tears falling from eyes.

"Cmon man it'll be alright"vic says you could hear his voice crack. "W-We gotta tell Devin"I say. "You do it I can't"I say. "Can I see the baby?"I ask the doctor wiping the tears from my eyes. "Yes right this way"he says and leads me to a room. It had babies boys and girls.

A nurse walks towards me a baby in her hand. She was wrapped in a pink blanket with pink beanie placed on her little head. she had a pacifier placed in her mouth and she looked around with curious eyes.

"meet Venus ivy carlile"the nurse said placing her in my arms.

Venus looks up at me and giggles a wide smile spreading across her little face showing off a gummy smile and two little dimples one on each cheek.

she looked exactly like Alan,I pulled the beanie up a little bit and she had a full head of ginger hair. "I will never let you go baby"I whispered and kissed Venus head softly.

~

Epilogue coming soon
~morgan💁🏻❤️