-8

~Austin
"So what were you doing last night"Vic asked me taking each gun out of the box loading them and putting the away. "I went on a date I guess you could call it a date"I say. "Oh with who?"he asks. "His names Alan Ashby"I say. "Never heard of them"he says. Our friend Chris walks into the room and starts to help us.

"What are you two doing?"he asks. "Mr.Big bad giant went on a date last night"vic said. "With who?"he asks. "His names Alan"I say and Chris stops and looks up at me raising one of his drawn on eyebrows. "Alan Ashby?"he asks. "Yeah you know him?"I ask feeling a little bit jealous.

"He's best friends with Devin fuck"he says running a hand threw his hair. "He doesn't know does he?"Chris asks. "No and Why are you so worried Devin doesn't know right?"I ask. "no but he thinks I'm in Arizona right now"he says.

"Everything's gonna be fine now shut up and get the guns ready we have a meeting with Ronnie and his Group"I say and walk away Going to get all the shit ready.

~Alan
Me and Devin walked threw the mall and It felt like we had eyes one us every 5 fucking seconds. "Devin I don't wanna be here anymore"I say. "Why is everything alright?"he asks concerned. "I just feel like someone's watching us and it's making me uncomfortable"I say. "Alright let's go"he says and we starts to walk out with all the stuff in our hands.

~Austin
"I DONT GIVE A FUCK RONNIE YOU SAID YOUD GIVE US THE MONEY IF WE LOOKED OUT FOR YOU AND YOUR FUCKING GANG I GAVE YOU A YEAR AND THAT YEAR IS UP ITS DONE"I yell in Ronnie's face. "You better watch yourself carlile and your little rats"He says walking away. "WE'RE MICE"Johnny yelled his voice squeaking(Johnny Christ frm a7x).

"Let's go"I say and we all walk out.

~

I know it isn't long I'm sorry and I'm sorry for switching up the point of views and So austins gang consists of a7x,om&m (no Alan of course),MIW (no Devin of course),Kuza band,PTV, 5fdp,BMTH (Oli's just an asshole),and many many more. but anywhozies Follow my other account domestics and comment,vote,share,follow idk and idgaf gotta go to bed first day of school tomorrow
~Morgan❄️💀